Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

I usually put sweetened quark and fruit in the inside, havent tried it with yoghurt!! Just realised i forgot baking paper....doh!! Wont be makin it tomoz then lol!! I did get squirty cream and sugar free jelly which i am ecstatic about tryin lol!!

Aww i have zero confidence hun lol!! Hopefully that will change soon though as the pounds come off!! Thankyou again chick!! Not had a nice compliment in a long time xx
So when you change yours lol!?! Xx

Quark = shart lol. It is rank!! I wish i could eat it but i can't lol. Sounds Sooo nice but its stinky lol.

Awk i know what that's like too. I've very little confidence too but Im getting better. Its hard. Some days are better than others. You really do look fab and don't even look like u need to lose weight lol!!

Im not changing mine lol. Im afraid of someone i know seeing it lol. That sounds bad but just cause I've talked about ivf on here etc and don't want people i know seeing it lol!! And then knowing all my business lol x

Quark = shart lol. It is rank!! I wish i could eat it but i can't lol. Sounds Sooo nice but its stinky lol.

Awk i know what that's like too. I've very little confidence too but Im getting better. Its hard. Some days are better than others. You really do look fab and don't even look like u need to lose weight lol!!

Im not changing mine lol. Im afraid of someone i know seeing it lol. That sounds bad but just cause I've talked about ivf on here etc and don't want people i know seeing it lol!! And then knowing all my business lol x

Its fine if i mix it with somethin else lol!! On its own its vile ha!!

Neither do you honey!! You look beautiful!! Its mad how much something like weight can knock your confidence so bad...??

I get you honey.. I totally understand where you are coming from...!! Im sure if anyone seen it they would be understanding xx

I was exactly the same about putting my pic up on here at first. I kind of quite liked being anonymous!!! Especially if I was moaning about OH or something in the DYJHIW thread lol. And the thought of anyone I know reading this and finding out how much I weigh was mortifying! But one day I felt brave and posted a pic....I had a few compliments and it really gave me a boost. I haven't put my son's name up for various reasons, or OH's for some reason. Not that that matters at all lol.

Stay anonymous if you want to........I imagine you have a figure like Holly Willoughby.....am I right?????? ;) xxxx

Ha ha ha, the exact opposite of holly willoughby lol. I've no boobs any more. About a c cup lol. Im skinny top with a bit of a tummy and huge thighs and ass lol. But they are getting smaller with spin class!!

Im afraid of someone catching me out too, talking about Hubby or fil or mil lol.

Maybe once I've lost more weight ill do a pic! Ill think about it lol.

I suppose the chances of someone i know seeing it are slim lol.

Lol. I hate it. I might try it again as its so cheap and u two highly recommend it. Ill have to add sweetner to it. I've tried it with pasta before to make it cheesy and I've used it for a few other things. Can u always taste that strong sour taste? Lol xx

Lol. I hate it. I might try it again as its so cheap and u two highly recommend it. Ill have to add sweetner to it. I've tried it with pasta before to make it cheesy and I've used it for a few other things. Can u always taste that strong sour taste? Lol xx

I cant taste the sour taste when there is tons of sweetner and fruit through it lol!! Im not sure bout using it in savoury stuff... Only used it once in potato skins mixied with scooped out baked potato, chilli spring onion an low fat cheddar then popped under the grill, i dont remember that bein bitter or sour lol!! Xx

I cant taste the sour taste when there is tons of sweetner and fruit through it lol!! Im not sure bout using it in savoury stuff... Only used it once in potato skins mixied with scooped out baked potato, chilli spring onion an low fat cheddar then popped under the grill, i dont remember that bein bitter or sour lol!! Xx

Lol thanks. Im gonna give it another go lol. Why not, u only live once he he x

Tuesday 05/03/2013 extra easy:

Breakfast: venison sausage (0.5), slice of bacon, fried egg, baked beans, grilled mushroom and tomato!!

image-4194442689.jpg

Lunch: homemade bacon, veg and lentil soup!!

Dinner: spaghetti bolognese made with lean mince (2), and sprinkled with lighter red leicester cheese (hex-a)!!

image-3264705075.jpg

Dessert: strawberries, greek muller yoghurt (1) 12g anchor lighter (1)!!

image-4027245077.jpg

Snacks: tangerine, honey roast ham and tomato sandwich (hex-b) with extra light mayo (0.5)

Syns: 100g lean mince (2), greek muller (0.5), extra light mayo (1), venison sausage (0.5), 12g anchor lighter (1)!!

Hex-a: 40g asda red leicester lighter!!
Hex-b: 2 slice small wh/meal bread!!

Attachments

• image-1398224823.jpg
    image-1398224823.jpg
    458.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
I am so excited bout trying this......

image-1155228754.jpg

I found it in asda and it was only 55p!!! I absolutely love satay from chinese but usually stay back from it as its so high cal... But but by the looks of things this is only 2.5 syns for half the sachet of sauce...!!! Thats my post weigh in dinner sorted for tomorrow evening xxx

Attachments

• image-3484292813.jpg
    image-3484292813.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 38
Morning!! You are so organised today! Well done u!!

That satay sauce sounds great for such low syns..let me know what its like! X

Morning!! You are so organised today! Well done u!!

That satay sauce sounds great for such low syns..let me know what its like! X

Thanks chick!! Just bout to start makin my soup and bolognese!! I really hope that satay is nice!! After all the fuss it will prob be rank lol!! Xx

Thanks chick!! Just bout to start makin my soup and bolognese!! I really hope that satay is nice!! After all the fuss it will prob be rank lol!! Xx

Lol that's always the way when u look forward to something. I made my own with peanut butter a few weeks back and it was nice but not amazing lol xx

I know honey!! It must be synthetic peanuts in this sauce lol!! Dont understand why its so low?? I seen the recipe for the peanut curry and did think it to high in syns to bother lol!! Sounded lovely though xx

I know honey!! It must be synthetic peanuts in this sauce lol!! Dont understand why its so low?? I seen the recipe for the peanut curry and did think it to high in syns to bother lol!! Sounded lovely though xx

It wasn't as nice as i thought it would be!! I want real satay sauce from the Chinese and i want it now now now lol xx

Back