Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Lol!! Too right!! I copy and pasted that recipe to your diary honey xx

Thank u so much chick!! That will be one for the wknd! Be great for a starter? Having my mum and dad round tomorrow but wouldn't have time to get it ready for them.

They go on holiday Thursday so Im doing mothers day tomorrow for her! Taking her to get nails and eyebrows etc done then round for dinner. But....my sister is 10 days over her due date and is being induced tomorrow!! Eek!! And mum is freaking out in case she is already on holiday when baby is born. Tomorrow is not going to be fun lol xx

Thank u so much chick!! That will be one for the wknd! Be great for a starter? Having my mum and dad round tomorrow but wouldn't have time to get it ready for them.

They go on holiday Thursday so Im doing mothers day tomorrow for her! Taking her to get nails and eyebrows etc done then round for dinner. But....my sister is 10 days over her due date and is being induced tomorrow!! Eek!! And mum is freaking out in case she is already on holiday when baby is born. Tomorrow is not going to be fun lol xx

Your welcome chick, it is lovely!! I make it alot!! Not made it in a while though!!

Aww how sweet of you!! She will love that n will look fab for her hol!!

Oooh how excitin!! 10 days...?? Thats loads!! Hopefully she will go really quickly so your mum doesnt miss out!! Tour anxiety levels are gonna be sky high tomorrow honey lol!!! Xx

Morning sis! ;) how are you today??? It's drizzly here :(

Mornin sis!! Im good thankyou, litlle tired still bit nothing a strong coffee wont fix!! Kettle is boiling!! Its to be the same here today!! No washing out today.... Bummer lol!! Well done on the loss, scales yday were showin a sts for me, just hope they are bein kinder to me today?? Xx

Mornin sis!! Im good thankyou, litlle tired still bit nothing a strong coffee wont fix!! Kettle is boiling!! Its to be the same here today!! No washing out today.... Bummer lol!! Well done on the loss, scales yday were showin a sts for me, just hope they are bein kinder to me today?? Xx

Wait for me and I'll have a brew with ya lol. I'm sure they will be nice and kind to you!!! :) xx

Wait for me and I'll have a brew with ya lol. I'm sure they will be nice and kind to you!!! :) xx

Lol!! What dya take?? If they are not it will be my bottle of wine last week before weigh in catchin up with me!! Serves me right!! I should just have had another one last night lol!! Xx

Wednesday 06/03/2013 extra easy!!

Breakfast: 35g coco shreddies (hex-b) and semi-skim milk, white coffee (1/2 hex-a)!!

Lunch: homemade bacon, veg & lentil soup!!

Dinner: chicken satay (3) and egg fried rice!!

Snacks: tangerine, banana, apple, greek muller (0.5)!!

Syns: satay sauce (3), greek muller (0.5)!!

Hex-a: 125 mls semi-skim & ??
Hex-b: 35g coco shreddies!!

Last edited:
Lol!! What dya take?? If they are not it will be my bottle of wine last week before weigh in catchin up with me!! Serves me right!! I should just have had another one last night lol!! Xx

Milk and one sugar please (or a sweetener as I'm on sw lol). I'll be right there ;) xx

Lol!! I take 2 spoonfuls of coffee, 3 sweetener and milk lol!! Gross i know!!! I just fling chopped carrot, turnip, leek, onion, celery, smoked bacon, half a pack of lentils, and a pack of 8 ham knorr stock cubes in a massive pot and let it work its magic lol!! So easy!! Xx

image-1674227635.jpg

I have 3 big tubs like that in the fridge....and it looks bettet when warm lol!! Xx

Your soup looks lush!!!
Same cant be said of how you take your coffee!!!! My eyes are watering just thinking about it! ;)

Hi Kelly hows u hun? Im off to WI so will catch up when I get home. Lol the Q was about the pate cos I was worried it looked like slop, but ive put it in ramekins and its set overnight lol I just hope it tastes ok

Hi Kelly hows u hun? Im off to WI so will catch up when I get home. Lol the Q was about the pate cos I was worried it looked like slop, but ive put it in ramekins and its set overnight lol I just hope it tastes ok

Hi chick, im ok!! Just back from weighin n ive stayed the same!! Gutted to say the least!! But its just made me more determined for next week!!

Lol!! It does look like that when its just made ha!! But wen it sets its lovely an all pink in the middle!! Cant wait to hear how it went down at class xx

Back