Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

You're welcome..... What you up to after weigh in?? Xx

Gonna have some lunch/breakfast... not sure what though.. and upload some stuff on ebay and strip all the beds and put nice fresh sheets on and just do some general housework... then I have a body pump class at 6 which I am excited and scared about.... its so good but hurts so much next 2 days.. I swear I walk like the tin man...cant bend my legs lol... and then we are goin to go a drive to a dog boarding kennel which I have been recommended.... hunter doesnt do well at all in a kennell... only left him once for a week and he was seeiously skin and bone when we went to collect him... he gets severe seperation anxiety... gonna see the vet to see if there is anythin they can do to help him too... the last kennel he was in I didnt like and dont think they did a good job so wanna defo do my research first this time xxxx

Gonna have some lunch/breakfast... not sure what though.. and upload some stuff on ebay and strip all the beds and put nice fresh sheets on and just do some general housework... then I have a body pump class at 6 which I am excited and scared about.... its so good but hurts so much next 2 days.. I swear I walk like the tin man...cant bend my legs lol... and then we are goin to go a drive to a dog boarding kennel which I have been recommended.... hunter doesnt do well at all in a kennell... only left him once for a week and he was seeiously skin and bone when we went to collect him... he gets severe seperation anxiety... gonna see the vet to see if there is anythin they can do to help him too... the last kennel he was in I didnt like and dont think they did a good job so wanna defo do my research first this time xxxx

Aww poor Hunter!! How about one of those places where they stay in someone's home rather than in kennels?? Are there any by you?? I think they're quire good as it's more homely and they get loads of attention xxxxx

Aww poor Hunter!! How about one of those places where they stay in someone's home rather than in kennels?? Are there any by you?? I think they're quire good as it's more homely and they get loads of attention xxxxx

Oooh that is a great idea... will look into that... thanks sis so much...xxx

Hi all.... just back from weigh in and lost 2lbs......woop bloody woop!!! I am soooooo happy...

Would love to be 12st for goin on hol... so thats 11.5lbs off in 5 weeks... dont know if its do-able but im gonna give it a good damn try... and try n do a fitness class every day...

Bought the asia cookbook at class today...cant wait to try all the yummy recipes...

Abs starvin as haven't ate yet... but for life of me dont know what I fancy... off to raid the cupboards xxx

Hi all.... just back from weigh in and lost 2lbs......woop bloody woop!!! I am soooooo happy...

Would love to be 12st for goin on hol... so thats 11.5lbs off in 5 weeks... dont know if its do-able but im gonna give a good damn try... and try n do a fitness class every day...

Bought the asia cookbook at class today...cant wait to try all the yummy recipes...

Abs starvin as haven't ate yet... but for life of me dont know what I fancy... off to raid the cupboards xxx

Woop de bloody woop!!!! Well done sis!! That's fabaroony!! :) xxxx

Yay, that is good news x

Tonights dinner....1368462420181.jpg

Jamie oliver salmon fishcake (3) drizzled with sweet chilli sauce with mash potato and a salad.... was really nice n a wee change...xx

Would love to be 12st for goin on hol... so thats 11.5lbs off in 5 weeks... dont know if its do-able but im gonna give it a good damn try... and try n do a fitness class every day...

Evening gorgeous
How are you? Well done on the fantastic weight loss that's brilliant :)

What area do you live in? I can help you research some places for Hunter if you like :)
Just what's app me if you want.

Ooooo what you decided on for dinner too? xxxxx

Fantastic loss this week chick well done you deserve it, your food looks gorgeous today yum yum. 11.5lbs is more than achievable you can do it.

Evening gorgeous
How are you? Well done on the fantastic weight loss that's brilliant :)

What area do you live in? I can help you research some places for Hunter if you like :)
Just what's app me if you want.

Ooooo what you decided on for dinner too? xxxxx

Hi my stunnin lil hippo babe.... im fab thankyou.. so pleased I lost this week...

Would you really help me out with hunter....?? That is really sweet and kind of you... I will whats app you my area hun...

I had salmon fishcake...sweet chilli sauce...mash pot and salad hun... was lovely... and for lunch I had a chinese style stir fry... yum yum xxx

Fantastic loss this week chick well done you deserve it, your food looks gorgeous today yum yum. 11.5lbs is more than achievable you can do it.

Thankyou so much chick... I will try my hardest... I know with all of everyones lovely support it will help me 10 fold xxx

Back