Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Noooooo..... whats that. ..??? Really lookin forward to body combat.. think that could be one of my faves... abs love the burn of body pump though. .. xxx

I'm off to body conditioning today who says Sunday is a day of rest ay :) it's mad I've never been I can't really explain it if you google a picture of it it's like these mad things coming off the wall you hold onto and do excersise off it looks mental but everyone comes out sweating their box !!! X

Morning chick a dee hows you today? Im having a lazy one no plans apart from Taxi to the pub for OH and son lol

Afternoon everyone...
well...im a bit worse for wear today.... had a tipple or two last night lol... but on the plus side dont feel like eatin to much today.... had 2 marks and Spencer mini wholemeal subs with kerry low low and strugglin to keep it down... if I have any dinner it will be dry chicken tikka and boiked rice from the indian takeaway as I am to hungova to cook lol...

Hope you all have a lovely day xxxx

Afternoon everyone...
well...im a bit worse for wear today.... had a tipple or two last night lol... but on the plus side dont feel like eatin to much today.... had 2 marks and Spencer mini wholemeal subs with kerry low low and strugglin to keep it down... if I have any dinner it will be dry chicken tikka and boiked rice from the indian takeaway as I am to hungova to cook lol...

Hope you all have a lovely day xxxx

Hey hunni
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself ;) at least you weren't sick everywhere like another person I know lol xxxx

Evenin all... feelin not to bad now... just had a wee snooze.. woke up absolutely hank marvin lol... had a dry mixed tikka meal with boiled rice and salad... just tryin to resist stefs pizza lol xxx

Evenin all... feelin not to bad now... just had a wee snooze.. woke up absolutely hank marvin lol... had a dry mixed tikka meal with boiled rice and salad... just tryin to resist stefs pizza lol xxx

I had a bite of Matty's pizza earlier! Oops! I told him it was a little mouse that did it lol xxxx

Mornin everyone.... hope you are all good... not posted much ova weeekend as was sooooo busy and had a stinkin hangova on sunday..ooops!!!
Couldnt make weigh in yesterday coz of work.. doin mega extra hours... but a cheeky weigh in on work scales show a 1.5lb loss so I can live with that but wont taje that as official till I get to class nxt week...
Just about to make brekkie but hav no clue whatsoeva what to have.... xx

Back