Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Thanks ladies. .. just hope the scales were acccurate...
Went to a body combat class tonight... I enjoyed it but found it hard to kp up with the moves lol... I have no co-ordination...

Food today...

Breakfast: 4 crackerbread with kerry low low and a belvita breakfast biscuit (hex a+b & 1 syn)

Lunch: minted lamb chops, uncle bens swewt chilli rice (2) amd cucumber!! 1369170967054.jpg

Dinner: salmon fillet with lemon and black pepper, baby pearl potatoes and vegetable stif fry!!1369171104409.jpg

Evenin snack: supernoodles and 25g low fat cheese (4.5) !!

Exercise: 45 min body combat class!!

Hey Hun haven't been on in a few days a wine filled sunday night got the better of me ! Although I'm back on it now joined SW yesterday :) !! How have you been xx

Hey Hun haven't been on in a few days a wine filled sunday night got the better of me ! Although I'm back on it now joined SW yesterday :) !! How have you been xx

Mornin sweetie... I feel ya pain...I had a wine fuelled saturday lol... you are a lady afta my own heart... I can resist chocolate but not chardonnay!!
Well done on joining a class hun.. it will help keep you on track..
I have been good thankyou... been heavy feeling like stuffing my face this week...but havent so far...its time of the month and lasting alot longer than usual and I am craving everythin under the sun... just hope I dont cave in as dont want to undo any hard work...
Just tryin to do as much exercise as poss... hope you have a lovely chick xxx

Evenin all... hows tricks...

Not long back from.a body attack class... omg really gave it my all tonight and it near killed me lol... I swear at one point I almost vomitted!! But I love it... there must be something wrong with me lol!! Xx

Evening chick sounds like you need to rest now lol all that Body Magic your gonna be swit swoo in ya itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot bikini lol

Food today...

Breakfast: 1369251874592.jpg

Lunch: 1369251942657.jpg and a ww toffee yoghurt!!

Dinner: not decided due to the almost vommiting incident at he gym lol...not hungry...!!

Syns: 1 syn for sweet chilli sauce for pasta!!

Hex a: 125mls s/skim milk & 30g kerry low low!!
Hex b: 60g wholemeal roll!!

Exercise: 45 mins body attack class and a 30 min dog walk!! Xx

Aww bless you nearly being sick! Just the thought of doing anything like that makes me want to vomit lol. Give me dog walking any day!! Hehe xxx

I used to think I was so fit goin on a 1hr long dog walk every night. ..how wrong was I....lol... !! Those instuctors really push ya.... their muscles alone keep you motivated
.they look soooo amazin.. I wanna be like that xxx

Good morning my gorgeous little sis........ How are you???

I love my walking sooooo much..... Thank god we have Alfie or I wouldn't do any exercise at all lol. Xxxxx

bodycombat is amazing isnt it.. my new gym doesnt do it bok... its hard but worth it... reading your thread is inspiring me to get off my arse and go.. tommorow morning hehe xx

Yeah I liked it... think attack and pump are my faves... kinda sh!tting it as im tryin metafit on fri.....eeek!!
Awww im glad it inspiring you hun... you helped talk me into startin exercise so be nice if I could help you back in return xx

Evenin ladies... hope you are all well...

Breakfast: wholemeal roll with kerry low low and smoked salmon and a hazelnut coffee!!

Lunch: grapes!!

Dinner: minted lamb leg steak, baby potatoes with melted cheese, cabbage, leeks,, mushrooms, onions and cherry tomatoes!!1369341389519.jpg

Syns: dash milk (1)!!

Hex a: 20g low fat cheese and 30g kerry low low!!
Hex b: wholemeal roll!!

Exercise: 30 min dog walk!!

Evenin ladies... hope you are all well...

Breakfast: wholemeal roll with kerry low low and smoked salmon and a hazelnut coffee!!

Lunch: grapes!!

Dinner: minted lamb leg steak, baby potatoes with melted cheese, cabbage, leeks,, mushrooms, onions and cherry tomatoes!!View attachment 92703

Syns: dash milk (1)!!

Hex a: 20g low fat cheese and 30g kerry low low!!
Hex b: wholemeal roll!!

Exercise: 30 min dog walk!!

Your meal looks amazing hun well done on another good day

Back