Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Mornin sis.. aww booooo to the early wake... our bodies are mad at times... hooe you have found some thing to pass the time lol... im just on way to work....major boo.....xx

Evenin ladies... hows tricks... didnt get to.my metafit class...booooo!! Got held up at work.. so ended up.at home with a bottle of chardonnay. ..oops!! But have done 150 squats... not all at once.. broken up into little bursts of 10 and 20 so no probs lol!! Might even fit in another wee 50 before bed.. im.actually startin to crave the muscle burn from exercise..

Food today...

Breakfast : 2 marks and spencers mini sub rolls with red pepper and chilli kerry low low with bacon and cherry tomatoes followed by a ww toffee yoghurt and a satsuma!! 1369431517069.jpg

Lunch: cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce!!

Dinner:1369431740171.jpg

Hex a: 30g kerry low low and 125mls semi skim milk!!
Hex b: 2 marks and spencers mini sub rolls!!

Exercise: 30 min dog walk and 150 squats!!

Evenin everyone.... hows things...

Food today...

Breakfast: wholemeal roll with kerry low low and honey roast ham and cherry tomatos!!

Lunch: tin of heinz spaghetti, ww vanilla yoghurt and some grapes!!

Dinner: chinese chicken noodle soup, lamb loin with savoury rice, mushrooms and asparagus!!1369596210938.jpg1369596236395.jpg

Exercise: 30 min dog walk!!

Hi everyone... hows tricks...

Havin a nightmare night... my wee brother has been in a car smash... he ok though and has been really lucky.. just bruisin and concussion!! He has written his girlfriends car off though.. could have been so much worse.. at least no one seriously hurt!!

Anyhows... I lost 3.5lbs at weigh in gettin me my 2 stone shiny... woop woop... !!

Hope you are all havin a lovely evenin everyone xx

Hi everyone... hows tricks...

Havin a nightmare night... my wee brother has been in a car smash... he ok though and has been really lucky.. just bruisin and concussion!! He has written his girlfriends car off though.. could have been so much worse.. at least no one seriously hurt!!

Anyhows... I lost 3.5lbs at weigh in gettin me my 2 stone shiny... woop woop... !!

Hope you are all havin a lovely evenin everyone xx

Wow to the 3.5lbs loss..... Absolutely fantastic!! You must be soooo chuffed!! :)

So sorry to hear about your brother.... Hope he's ok xxxx.

Back