Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Hi everyone... hows tricks...

Havin a nightmare night... my wee brother has been in a car smash... he ok though and has been really lucky.. just bruisin and concussion!! He has written his girlfriends car off though.. could have been so much worse.. at least no one seriously hurt!!

Anyhows... I lost 3.5lbs at weigh in gettin me my 2 stone shiny... woop woop... !!

Hope you are all havin a lovely evenin everyone xx

OMG hun sorry to hear that I hope hes gonna be ok!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to the 3.5 off and ya shiny thats fantastic hun well done xx

You're doing brilliantly....... It's all those classes you go to... They must be helping... What are you down to now then sis??? Xxxx

They really help... that was over two weeks though and I weighed in at night rather than the mornin so I would like to think it cuda bn a wee pound less if I cuda made rhe mornin one lol... I am now 12st 8lbs... yay.... xxx

They really help... that was over two weeks though and I weighed in at night rather than the mornin so I would like to think it cuda bn a wee pound less if I cuda made rhe mornin one lol... I am now 12st 8lbs... yay.... xxx

You will be lower in the morning definitely :) woo hoo almost half way through the 12's :) well done! Won't be long till you're in the 11's! Xx

OMG hun sorry to hear that I hope hes gonna be ok!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to the 3.5 off and ya shiny thats fantastic hun well done xx

He is ok honey thanks.. just a little shaken up.. bruised and confused. . I am so happy he ok.. we all got a fright... shame as he has only just passed his test. .. silly boy..

Thankyou chick... I am really pleased. .. until I got the phonecall bout my brother xxx

Its bound to be a shock hun, just glad its not too serious (apart from the car being written off). You deserve the loss hun you have worked your a$$ off for it x

Its bound to be a shock hun, just glad its not too serious (apart from the car being written off). You deserve the loss hun you have worked your a$$ off for it x

Yeah absolutely. .. he signed himself outta hospital which I am not happy with as he has concussion.. his girlfriend is keepin an eye on him..
I really think the exercise classes have helped me big time.. my work trousers are hangin off my arse... need new ones xxx

Excellent news on the trouser front hun whoop

Ohhhh not a good idea signing yourself out with concusssion. How old is he?

Only just got to catch up on this, I hope your brother is feeling much better today it's such a shame about the car, but at least a car can be replaced, you can't replace a life.

Wow fantastic news on the loss, you must feel so chuffed, xx

Hello just popping by and thought I would say, you have done really well and your good diary looks yummy. I was doing really well then had friends to stay at weekend and just couldn't face the scales this morning lol Hope your brother is ok. x

Hi everyone... thankyou for your kind messages today and yesterday. . My brother is ok today... just still a little in shock.. I think it is finally sinkin in the severity of yesterday and how lucky he was... he has bruises and a bit sore in places but thank god that is all...

Hi bondgirl.. thanks for checkin in.. nice to have you here..

Havin a good day food wise.... long may it continue...

Hope you are all havin a lovely day xxx

Back