Miss Slinky

I won too :):) I didn't realise anything happened other than getting a nice sash and certificate. I'm still a way off my target so I'm assuming that I am part of the 'restrictions' I've read people talking about! Hey ho, I don't mind, it was just nice to be nominated let alone win! xx

You look great gergiab88! :)

Being new to Mini Mins, how do you guys put those stickers on at the bottom of your messages? x

You need to have over 50 post s before you can add any awards etc. there is a thread discribing how to on this forum

I was sooo chuffed to have won! I struggled to walk in the door of my group 18 months ago... as i was to shy, had no confidence.... now 18 months later, I am on the social team and loving it! :) I got well embarressed having to stand up to get my sash, certificate and flowers etc... lol xx

The Miss Slinky in our group didn't get a Sash, Certificate or Flowers..... and no mention of putting her forward even though she has had an amazing loss. does all this stuff vary between groups????

The Miss Slinky in our group didn't get a Sash, Certificate or Flowers..... and no mention of putting her forward even though she has had an amazing loss. does all this stuff vary between groups????

Did they not even get a certificate?!!!! I think the prize varies from groups depending on the consultant. but should of got certificate! xx

Nothing, just a round of applause :/

I've only been there 7 weeks so I don't know :/

Well - I think your ALLLLLLLLLLL amazing and inspirational - so even if you dont go through to the nationals , stand upright and proud of yourselves and your achievements. Its not necessarily who won that counts in my eyes, it the way your all now about yourselves and your new body shapes, confidence, and zest for life and the future. Well done all x

Well - I think your ALLLLLLLLLLL amazing and inspirational - so even if you dont go through to the nationals , stand upright and proud of yourselves and your achievements. Its not necessarily who won that counts in my eyes, it the way your all now about yourselves and your new body shapes, confidence, and zest for life and the future. Well done all x

I agree with that!! I felt a little guilty winning it as I know everyone deserves to win it! All my group are amazinggg and I would want everyone of that to win! x

Well done to all the miss slinkys! I was voted as my groups winner too x

I won Miss Slinky too. I only got a certificate though. No sash or flowers. I didnt get any information about it either, I guess because Im not near target? I was grateful for the nominations, I just felt guilty because there were target members who could have had it and gone further than I can.

As far as I can gather its not necessarily who is at target, its someone who pretty much lives and breathes the programme, someone who inspires others. So whilst others may have been at target people saw something in you enough to vote for you so well done

Back