Miss Slinky

Milliebeth

I won Miss Slinky in my group this week. How does this work then? Cos she said she will enter me in the nationals?! what happens?!
x

Not sure, I know the woman of the year had restrictions as to who could go through, not sure if Miss Slinky is the same.... I won Miss Slinky as well, but doubt I'll be put through, guessing I won't make the restrictions again (obviously my 2 stone loss isn't inspirational enough for slimming world)

I was nominated but didnt win. The winner has lost 3stone in a short amount of time and I was so pleased for her. A well deserved win. At the end of the day if we lose weight though we are all winners ! :)

Well done! I too was a finalist, but didn't win. The lovely lady I had voted for won it, and I was so so pleased for her. She really deserves it :D

I won mine but it won't be going forward - I'd guess I'm rather a long way off any 'healthy weight' restrictions they'd have in place! It was lovely to know that my group voted for me though!

I won my groups too, got to bring in before and after pics next weigh in, i was so chuffed as i was the only one nominated!! I nearly cried!!!
I have no idea what happens next lol
Well done on those nominated and the winners, i think everyone in my group and on here are inspirational! xxx

I was nominated but didn't win, the lady who did has lost nearly 4stone since about march and is doing amazingly well. I do have to admit to being a little disappointed not to have won, but think the woman who did has had an amazing transformation in her personality and confidence, not just in her weight.

I was noiminated but didn't win, I was really flattered to have been nominated, and really embarrassed when I realised I had to go to the front of group and answer questions!

The lady who won was very deserving though, I voted for her!

I got nominated which was amazing! The lady who won is awesome, does tonnes for the group and I voted for her anyway so was happy with that :)

I was sooo chuffed to have won! I struggled to walk in the door of my group 18 months ago... as i was to shy, had no confidence.... now 18 months later, I am on the social team and loving it! :) I got well embarressed having to stand up to get my sash, certificate and flowers etc... lol xx

Mine ended up being a draw between me and my cousin lol!! Neither of us are close to target though so it'll not get any further. Its nice when people in the group vote for you though :)

We had 3 members in the vote including "Petra"
guess who won?
Miss Slinky 2012.jpg

I won too :):) I didn't realise anything happened other than getting a nice sash and certificate. I'm still a way off my target so I'm assuming that I am part of the 'restrictions' I've read people talking about! Hey ho, I don't mind, it was just nice to be nominated let alone win! xx

We had 3 members in the vote including "Petra"
guess who won?
View attachment 69808
That's cheating!!! Lol
I won too :):) I didn't realise anything happened other than getting a nice sash and certificate. I'm still a way off my target so I'm assuming that I am part of the 'restrictions' I've read people talking about! Hey ho, I don't mind, it was just nice to be nominated let alone win! xx

Wow u look fab in your pics!! Yeh, there are restrictions I think its a stone above your healthy bmi is the cut off, so I was nowhere near lol but there's always next year! X

Back