Miss Slinky

Oh, I got a certificate and sash but there was no vote, just me, hurrah. My consolation prize for not winning woman of the year ;) I had to go get my photo taken with the other miss slinky's who were actually slinky, for the paper. Urgh!

I believe miss slinky has to have lost between 2 and 5 stone and be at a healthy bmi or up to a stone above to qualify beyond group award. It might be 2.5 - 5 stone though, not sure.

Roll of the end of Febuary I am after the biggest loser at group level just hoping no one beats me to it. Competitive? Moi?

I was delighted to be voted Miss slinky coz I've always wanted a sash ! I don't want to be put forward for anything though. I wouldn't want to be in a paper or magazine . I'm at a healthy BMI now but have only lost a stone and a bit at group- I lost the other 10 before I joined although i lost the first couple whilst I was a SW on-line member.
Well done fellow Slinkies XXX

Oh, I got a certificate and sash but there was no vote, just me, hurrah. My consolation prize for not winning woman of the year ;) I had to go get my photo taken with the other miss slinky's who were actually slinky, for the paper. Urgh!

I believe miss slinky has to have lost between 2 and 5 stone and be at a healthy bmi or up to a stone above to qualify beyond group award. It might be 2.5 - 5 stone though, not sure.

Roll of the end of Febuary I am after the biggest loser at group level just hoping no one beats me to it. Competitive? Moi?

What the biggest loser one?!! x

It might be 2.5 stone as it hasn't been mentioned about me being put forward and I've lost 2 stone 2 and a half lbs...

I have not been lost 2 and 5 stone. ???? I wonder what the critera is to be entered to nationals. x

I have not been lost 2 and 5 stone. ???? I wonder what the critera is to be entered to nationals. x

Miss slinky criteria is aimed at giving the ladies with smaller weight losses a chance-the ones who wouldn't qualify for greatest loser or woman of the year(if my memory serves me correctly)

Allie if you look on Slimming world on Facebook and at the pictures in there an album of the last national winner for Miss Slinky... She lost 8st... So you are defo in with a chance :) xxx

Ok sorry-I got it wrong-it always used to be for people with less to lose!

I thought Miss Slinky was for the person who looked like they had lost a lot of inches, not neccesarily weight. You have to have lost over 3 stone to go to the next stage though according to my consultant xxx

Allie if you look on Slimming world on Facebook and at the pictures in there an album of the last national winner for Miss Slinky... She lost 8st... So you are defo in with a chance :) xxx

Yes Miss Slinky was from my group, Emma. They told the whole group on the first class i went to at the start of the year, very inspiring for me to witness that for the first class.

Back