Miss vlcd diary

Yes im really pleased with the loss shame every week isnt the same ha ha ha. But I will just plod on now next target is get into the 11s

Ohhh saturday weigh in I shall look out for it. Keep busy and stay stubborn you can do it

Yes im really pleased with the loss shame every week isnt the same ha ha ha. But I will just plod on now next target is get into the 11s

Ohhh saturday weigh in I shall look out for it. Keep busy and stay stubborn you can do it

Thanks I will stay stubborn. Think I will have a truffa bar now. Hungry already. So much for saving my packs haha. Craving savoury carbs. What I could eat right now. My mouth is drawling.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always have my first pack at 7.30 and then next one at 12 and next at 4-5 and last one which is a yuk truffle bar around 6 with a coke zero so I space them out all day but you can split them up and have lots of smaller meals during day.

Just drink lota and remember why you are doing this diet you can do it

I always have my first pack at 7.30 and then next one at 12 and next at 4-5 and last one which is a yuk truffle bar around 6 with a coke zero so I space them out all day but you can split them up and have lots of smaller meals during day.

Just drink lota and remember why you are doing this diet you can do it

Hiya miss nuisance again. What scales have you got?? Mine are up the creek haha. Xxx

Hiya ive got salter scales mine are accurate to the doctora also tanita scales are good I wouldnt buy any other make myself.

Day 9 today totm still here but im feeling good. Still happy about my 10lbs loss for my first week. I got a massive party to go to and out in bristol clubbing Saturday. I will be driving so no drinking for me plus I dont need to eat or drink to be happy theres far more to life than that so it will be 100% day.

I just need to choose what to wear I may fit into some of my size 10 dresses but ill see closer to saturday.

So eating plan today is

Shake for breakfast a chilly pack for lunch spaghetti pack for tea and a truffle bar. Out of the whole day I only really enjoy is the shake. But ive got to eat my old stuff. Ive got 2 weeks supply to eat so ill eat what I have to to lose weight.

Today is food shopping with mum and im cooking a roast chicken dinner tonight before I go to karate/mma. So should be a good day really.

Weigh in day ive stuck 100% to the diet and the reward I got on the scales this morning was worth it. Id like to report a 10lb weight loss bringing my weight down to 12st 9lbs. Which is great as my period started monday.

Today ive got an easy day really shall plod on

Woohoo! Just caught up with your loss, that is fantastic! Well done and roll on week 2!

Woohoo! Just caught up with your loss, that is fantastic! Well done and roll on week 2!

Thank you :) looking forward to my next weigh in.

Ive been buying lots of clothes on ebay last few days as my reward for sticking to plan.

How are you doing? Seen you had a fab weigh in

Thank you :) looking forward to my next weigh in.

Ive been buying lots of clothes on ebay last few days as my reward for sticking to plan.

How are you doing? Seen you had a fab weigh in

Getting on with it now. Lol
TOTM and uni and men and kids and OAPS and diets!
I am going to study like mad this weekend as I feel soo thick!

I have refrained from the clothing as mine still fit me from last weight change, I want to get down another size before I go mad with the card!
eBay is brill for bargains, I think I will start selling stuff on it soon though.

Im buying stuff in my target size ha ha as if I don't have enough in my target size errr 56 pairs of jeans lol ha ha

Wow you do sound rather busy but thats great for this diet it will fly by and soon youll be at target :)

Oh ive defo got some bargains £180 coast coat for a £5

Day 10 today can't believe how im sailing through this so well. Totm seems to have gone now yay!! Scales are dropping and its looking like another good weight loss. I do have quite a bit to lose so maybe thats why its coming off fast plus im quite physical too.

Got karate again tonight which is great exercise plus my son has a pull up bar across his bedroom door. Ive never been able to lift my feet off the floor before but today I managed to. So im getting fitter stronger and lighter. I intend on working on this now to improve my body.

Plan today Breakfast shake lunch soup tea chilly/spaghetti and a truffle bar can of coke zero and 2 cups of tea and water.

Found your diary :) terrific weight loss for week one, I'd be happy with half that *crosses fingers* xxx

Yes I was really surprised considering my size but it makes the diet worth while. Drinking the watrt helps.

Im.out this weekend to massive party with a free bar so im driving everyone and drinking water lol

Yes no one hassles you to drink if your driving. My bf is finally on my side about me losing weight so hes like a body guard to me he would put anyone in there place who hassles me which is nice. Its an hour drive to the party and then clubbing which I dont mind drinking water plus ive ordered loads of clothes for summer I need to fit in do you have anything happening this weekend or is it an easy one?

Yes no one hassles you to drink if your driving. My bf is finally on my side about me losing weight so hes like a body guard to me he would put anyone in there place who hassles me which is nice. Its an hour drive to the party and then clubbing which I dont mind drinking water plus ive ordered loads of clothes for summer I need to fit in do you have anything happening this weekend or is it an easy one?

Hiya hope ur ok hun and don't mind me coming back on your diary. Well done on your loss. Glad ur bf is on your side. Will make life so much easier for you. I knew he would come round to this in the end. He loves you and having him as your bodyguard is great to put ppl in their place. :) x

Yes hes a gem really spoils me rotten which is lovely. Im glad hes come around as im so focused and serious about losing the weight.

I hope you get through them first few days because it is hard but gets easier plus summers coming needs to lose some before then :)

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

That's good about your bf :)
Mine has his brother down this weekend so everyone's going to be out eating and drinking, my bf has promised he won't make things difficult for me though, so I might just go to a coffee shop when they go out for meals or something, with the right support from him I feel I can really do this :)

It can be hard when they dont support you ive done it without his support as he didnt want me any smaller than a 12 but its because he met me when I was big never knew me when I was small.

Mines out for a meal saturday day time ill just keep busy as the time will pass by fast enough. I used to treat myself getting nails done while he ate on weekends. Lota of ways to treat yourself without food.

Back