Miss vlcd diary

Ive only tried the meal packs on s and s as I like the Cambridge choc mint. But ive just ordered from diet shack so hope these taste nice.

I tried the crispy choc one from s and s and hated it ha ha. But I think a lot like it maybe its just me.

Im also looking at some cheap packs on ebay thinking of buying them

Have you started yet?

Ahh I see. I tried the meals wore from s&s but have gone off them completely. So had ordered 1 carbonara from exante to try that. So I want to have three shakes a day and a meal pack! If I don't like the carbonara then ill have a protein meal. Would prefer to stick all 4 meals as packs tho lol!

No not started yet. I get paid on fri so ill place my order then :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I like the porridge its ok and I like the cottage pie but ive seriously gone iff the chilly and spaghetti prob cos thats what ive got left here is a week worth of out of date ones that im forcing down lol

I prefer just shakes and a bar so its a struggle having to have these other ones ha ha.

Im going to buy some off ebay 84 packs for £57 I think it was. Ill suffer them if I dont like em.

So yours should be here by monday or the tuesday wooohooo bet u cant wait to start losing :)

I like the porridge its ok and I like the cottage pie but ive seriously gone iff the chilly and spaghetti prob cos thats what ive got left here is a week worth of out of date ones that im forcing down lol

I prefer just shakes and a bar so its a struggle having to have these other ones ha ha.

Im going to buy some off ebay 84 packs for £57 I think it was. Ill suffer them if I dont like em.

So yours should be here by monday or the tuesday wooohooo bet u cant wait to start losing :)

Hi miss vlcd. Hope the diet shack is ok. Enjoy you're night out. You're doing really good. I'm thinking of buying off eBay. Let us all know what they're like. Hope don't mind me on you're diary. Take care enjoy yourself :) I'm still going strong so far.

Ha ha ha I love that bribbing the scales ha ha. Well once you start youll be seeing fab lossea im quite surprised really because I usually lose 7-9 first week then a small loss then 3lbs a week so its always taken me 3 weeks for first stone never done it in two.

Yay good luck for monday hope ita an easy week.

Im looking forward to the party going to dress up and look good. Dancing for hours and hours like I do is a great work out so it's like a 5 hour plus work out on weekend ha ha no gym that day lol.

I know I had totm on my first week so maybe thats why a bigger loss this week but still it was 10lbs so I dont know.

I can see the difference too ive got a lot smaller. So I know the scales are right. Still 2 stone 4lbs to target which seems to be getting closer every day :).

Well im just off to the gym for a little run :)

Woohoo! Lookin good on the losses!
Enjoy the party, I find it interesting seeing people when they r drunk and u are sober!

Bit of a disaster with the party I got to rugby club and bf was too drunk so I refused to go out with him. Lol and I drove us home at 10pm. Bit crap for a saturday night but oh well just water was drunk by me. Bf was drunk so was being idiot then saying eat the cheese that was in front of me I just kept refusing.

So 100% day for me :)

Bit of a disaster with the party I got to rugby club and bf was too drunk so I refused to go out with him. Lol and I drove us home at 10pm. Bit crap for a saturday night but oh well just water was drunk by me. Bf was drunk so was being idiot then saying eat the cheese that was in front of me I just kept refusing.

So 100% day for me :)

Good for staying 100% sorry the party didn't go well. Good for you for resisting cheese and drink. :)

Yes I was nt gonna give in to the constant nagging telling me to eat food. Then getting someone else to offer me food so that I had to explain im on a diet. While he made out I was stupid and didn't need to be on diet. And announced how the whole time we've been together ive not eaten. Men! !! It just makes me more stubborn to keep going and get to my goal. At least hes woken up feeling poorly ive no sympathy for that today ha ha.

So im not happy with him today

Anyway today ive got to go see my mum and cook a roast chicken dinner for everyone. So shall continue doing the same and sticking to plan.

Last edited:
Yes I was nt gonna give in to the constant nagging telling me to eat food. Then getting someone else to offer me food so that I had to explain im on a diet. While he made out I was stupid and didn't need to be on diet. And announced how the whole time we've been together ive not eaten. Men! !! It just makes me more stubborn to keep going and get to my goal. At least hes woken up feeling poorly ive no sympathy for that today ha ha.

So im not happy with him today

Anyway today ive got to go see my mum and cook a roast chicken dinner for everyone. So shall continue doing the same and sticking to plan.

Men !!! Good for you sticking to this. Well done for going to your mums and cooking a roast dinner. Amazing. He will make it up to you I hope. Like you say leave him to it. Haha he has hangover. That'll teach him, sorry I get very negative about men. I've been on my laptop on a dating site which my family in the midlands put me on haha. Not had many replies but there's one nice bloke but haven't the guts to speak to him yet. Had enough with ex. I would rather meet someone while I'm out with friends tbh. Anyway enjoy you're day x

Oh yeah now shes sobber hes completely different but as I told him last night if he wants to come in town he will have to not drink so much.

Awww dating is a nightmare I personally think id stay on my own if im single agaim as they can be a pain in the butt.

Wel done for completing day 1 :) just keep it going plod on and each day you are a day closer to target. Im next out partying in 3 weeks so I should be another 9lbs lighter by then :) cant wait

In 3 weeks I should be in the 11s which I cant wait lowest I got to last year was 11st 10lbs so I think in 3 weeks ill be 11st 11lbs so cant wait for that. Just gonna hang in there and keep going. Its summer that's keeping me on track

Hiya yes we will make it we did it last year so we can do it again. When is the date u need to lose it for im hoping for july :)

Hey lovely

Sorry your night didn't end amazing ... Men when they are drunk are the worst aren't they!!! Men when they are sober are bad enough anyway haha!!!

Eee the sun is out today and its making me think of summer!!! I cannot wait to start!!! Xxxx

Hey lovely

Sorry your night didn't end amazing ... Men when they are drunk are the worst aren't they!!! Men when they are sober are bad enough anyway haha!!!

Eee the sun is out today and its making me think of summer!!! I cannot wait to start!!! Xxxx

Yes they are a right pain in the butt. But hes being all super nice today. At least its not a regular thing. Its really overcast here but the sun makes me happy and reminds me how close we all are to summer and shorts weather.

I bet you cant wait to start im lookjng forward to trying my diet shack stuff think it should arrive Monday or Tuesday. It was cheaper so I had to buy it. Limited flavors but I dont mind.

Are you ordering yours from s and s or?

I am off on hol 22nd June, so just under 10 weeks, But I reckon I could shift a decent amount by then!

Yes they are a right pain in the butt. But hes being all super nice today. At least its not a regular thing. Its really overcast here but the sun makes me happy and reminds me how close we all are to summer and shorts weather.

I bet you cant wait to start im lookjng forward to trying my diet shack stuff think it should arrive Monday or Tuesday. It was cheaper so I had to buy it. Limited flavors but I dont mind.

Are you ordering yours from s and s or?

Yer that's true lol!! You get the extra niceness the next day lol!!

Yes defo !!! Reminds me of shorts weather, sunnies on and sitting in a pub garden!! Cannot do that this year at this size and feeling like I need to wear a cardigan!!! Lol

Well I think I'm going to get shakes from s&s but not 100% sure really, exante shakes don't do like a mix and match as much. Although there's loads on eBay for sale! I've ordered one carbonara from exante to see if I like that ... If I do then that will be my dinner as such. Then will have three shakes a day with that. Orrrr if I don't like carbonara then ill prob just get from s&s. I'm bit in two mind about what shakes to get tho?!!! Xxxx

I am off on hol 22nd June, so just under 10 weeks, But I reckon I could shift a decent amount by then!

10 weeks I expect 3 weeks for 1 stone then 4 weeks for another and then maybe another so could get off just under 3 stone by then x

Back