Miss vlcd diary

Weigh in day and another 100 % week for me with a loss of 4lbs this week.

Rather happy with my weight loss so far just 6lbs until I go into the 11s :)

Lots of cleaning to do today and keeping busy as I do. May go out for a run today

Well done!!! Is that a stone now?!

Oooo only 6lbs till the 11's! Won't take you long at all to get there will it!! Exciting!!

Enjoy your day! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done!!! Is that a stone now?!

Oooo only 6lbs till the 11's! Won't take you long at all to get there will it!! Exciting!!

Enjoy your day! Xx

Yup thats right a stone already :) feeling rather pleased with myself. 2week I think until im in the 11s which is just in time for my next partying session in town.

Hoping my diet shack stuff comes today as ive run out of shakes for breakfast had my last one today. So if they aren't here today I will have to have a bar for breakfast tomorrow. Plus ive got 84 chocolate shakes coming by end of week.

Yup thats right a stone already :) feeling rather pleased with myself. 2week I think until im in the 11s which is just in time for my next partying session in town.

Hoping my diet shack stuff comes today as ive run out of shakes for breakfast had my last one today. So if they aren't here today I will have to have a bar for breakfast tomorrow. Plus ive got 84 chocolate shakes coming by end of week.

Well done that's fab!!! Ooo perfect timing !!! You will feel amazing!! Can't wait to be in the 11's!!!

Ooo fingers crossed!!! I'm hoping the carbonara I ordered comes by thurs so I can try it and order if need be!

I reckon because ill order on a fri my stuff should come Monday. So start tues :)

Oo btw I've started a diary http://www.minimins.com/slim-save-diaries/314141-shaking-off-old-me.html

Xxxx

Fingers crossed your order comes on a monday ready for starting.
I find when I want an order to come theres always a delay.

It seems like a dream that will never happen me going into the 11s but im about to smash all that. Since 2006 the closest to target ive been was 11st 10lbs for the whole of a few weeks lol.

Ohhhh ill pop over and have a looky at your diary :)

Fingers crossed your order comes on a monday ready for starting.
I find when I want an order to come theres always a delay.

It seems like a dream that will never happen me going into the 11s but im about to smash all that. Since 2006 the closest to target ive been was 11st 10lbs for the whole of a few weeks lol.

Ohhhh ill pop over and have a looky at your diary :)

Yer I know it's so annoying isn't it lol!!! But fingers crossed!!! Then will make tues my weigh day!! A week from today seems so long away!! Grrr

Yessss me too!! I was in the 11's when I was 18!! So 2008. Cannot wait to get back there!!! I have my size tens gangly firmly in the wardrobe!!!

Xxxx

Yer I know it's so annoying isn't it lol!!! But fingers crossed!!! Then will make tues my weigh day!! A week from today seems so long away!! Grrr

Yessss me too!! I was in the 11's when I was 18!! So 2008. Cannot wait to get back there!!! I have my size tens gangly firmly in the wardrobe!!!

Xxxx

Those 10s will be out before you know it woohooo what a great summer that will be.

Well done on the 4lbs! That's an amazing loss! If I get that tomorrow I'll be over the moon :)

I shall be looking out for your weigh in tomorrow :) fingers crossed

Well done miss vlcd. Pleased for you :)

Thank you :)

Well done!!! that's a brill loss! You'll be back in the 11's within 2 weeks I reckon! xx

Oh I really hope so as im closer to target in the 11s I shall keep drinking the water as thats very important and weeing for England ha ha

Only just found this post will follow ur journey, well done 1 stone in two weeks amazing you must be really chuffed with that.

Weigh in day and another 100 % week for me with a loss of 4lbs this week.

Rather happy with my weight loss so far just 6lbs until I go into the 11s :)

Lots of cleaning to do today and keeping busy as I do. May go out for a run today

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Well done you! You must be so chuffed with that!
I managed apund off but at least its in the right direction!
My body is just playing with me and the mind games are great also..

Go get the 11's now, they are in your grasp..
:clap::clap::clap:

Checked my order on site said was shipped and I think you ordered urs 1 day before me, let me know when you get them, I will need mine by wed at latest, otherwise I will be out by then. Your doing really well and don't listen to over people's comments, a lot is jealously. Your starting weight about same as me I'm 5.5 so I really want to lose at least 3 stone maybe 4 stone.

Checked my order on site said was shipped and I think you ordered urs 1 day before me, let me know when you get them, I will need mine by wed at latest, otherwise I will be out by then. Your doing really well and don't listen to over people's comments, a lot is jealously. Your starting weight about same as me I'm 5.5 so I really want to lose at least 3 stone maybe 4 stone.

I had an email yesterday saying they shipped it so im hoping it comes today but I will let you know when it arrives. We will get that weight off. :)

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Well done you! You must be so chuffed with that!
I managed apund off but at least its in the right direction!
My body is just playing with me and the mind games are great also..

Go get the 11's now, they are in your grasp..
:clap::clap::clap:

A pound if fat is quite a lot when you look at it so dont worry its moving in the right direction :)

Only just found this post will follow ur journey, well done 1 stone in two weeks amazing you must be really chuffed with that.

Very pleased :) never done a stone in 2 weekd before always took 3

Thank you :)

Well im doing the same I always do
Shake for breakfast
Bar mid morning
Chill lunch
Spaghetti tea
2 cupa of tea
Coke zero
And 8 cupa of water or more

But so far today im weeing like im in my first week feel like ive spent more timw in the toilet than anywhere else. Bye bye fluid but id like to see the sun at some point today ha ha

Hi luv my packs arrived lunchtime so urs should be here as well, just had chocolate one every nice I prefer these to exante. Nice sweet and very chocolatley.

Hi luv my packs arrived lunchtime so urs should be here as well, just had chocolate one every nice I prefer these to exante. Nice sweet and very chocolatley.

Oh good mine are being delivered to my mums as im in and out a lot so im waiting for her to call to say they are there. Hope so as shes coming to see me tomorrow.

Oh ive got lemon bars in mine yum!

Back