Miss vlcd diary

Had an extra pack today as its totm plus ive been getting very dizzy and I had karate tonight as well so didn't want to pass out doing that. As we were doing jujitsu and full on fighting so nice bruises up my arms when I had to take on a big very strong stocky bloke ha ha what fun :)

Had an extra pack today as its totm plus ive been getting very dizzy and I had karate tonight as well so didn't want to pass out doing that. As we were doing jujitsu and full on fighting so nice bruises up my arms when I had to take on a big very strong stocky bloke ha ha what fun :)

Ouch! Bruising is always fun! Lad you are doing well, I would love to be as active as you!

Next week we are sparing so ill be taking on men and dodging getting punched in the face and stuff lol. More bruises im sure but so much fun. I surprised the bloke on how much of a fight I put up he was well surprised lol haha.

Its a great activity and fun too

Have been battling with my mind for over a week now and it's making me unhappy all I want to do is eat healthy. so I decided this morning to eat healthy fri, sat, sun, snd maybe monday then back to s and s. When I say eat healthy I do eat super healthy. This is how I was eating before I went on s and s. So im hoping I get it out if my system so that I will be back bushy tailed and ready for more weight loss.

So I started off today with a shake
Mid morning I had some blueberries
Lunch I had salmon fillet avacado lettuce cuecumber cherry tomatoes with strawberries after.
For evening meal im having chicken, carrots, cauliflower, spring greens.
If im hungry I have plums or strawberries.

Because I have so many problems with my stomach I can only eat fresh fruit, veg, eggs and meat thats not processed. Nothing else so its very healthy eating. Cant have any gravy or sauces anything like that I have to make myself from scratch.

I shall still stay here and post my food and will still log it in mfp as im still trying to lose weight. I know the s and s route is quicker so in a few days I shall be back on it

Have been battling with my mind for over a week now and it's making me unhappy all I want to do is eat healthy. so I decided this morning to eat healthy fri, sat, sun, snd maybe monday then back to s and s. When I say eat healthy I do eat super healthy. This is how I was eating before I went on s and s. So im hoping I get it out if my system so that I will be back bushy tailed and ready for more weight loss.

So I started off today with a shake
Mid morning I had some blueberries
Lunch I had salmon fillet avacado lettuce cuecumber cherry tomatoes with strawberries after.
For evening meal im having chicken, carrots, cauliflower, spring greens.
If im hungry I have plums or strawberries.

Because I have so many problems with my stomach I can only eat fresh fruit, veg, eggs and meat thats not processed. Nothing else so its very healthy eating. Cant have any gravy or sauces anything like that I have to make myself from scratch.

I shall still stay here and post my food and will still log it in mfp as im still trying to lose weight. I know the s and s route is quicker so in a few days I shall be back on it

Aw that's a shame I thought you were doing well. But at least ur going to healthy eating - good luck!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its only for the weekend im adament that ill be back on here as we are going abroad I cant be this fat so its a few days break. But its only protein and veg and salad and fruit I dont eat rice or pasta or potatoes anyway.

I dont feel annoyed with myself or anything just feel a lot happier. Im tracking my food in mfp as I said I want to lose weight still so this isn't a break to eat any naughty food or crap or drink alcohol.

On the plus side just had a banana oh how ive missed them ha ha ha.

Im still debating on which day to start back on it might be monday as bf is back to work Monday night. So my weekly weigh in day will change from Tuesday to mondays. This certainly isnt a fall off wagon eat like a pig cant get back on gaim weight thing lol thats for sure.

Im hoping to feel in a better mind set ready to face getting the next stone off. Plua I know ill gain a few pounds from the water so wont weigh until the following monday. It just puts me a week behind thats all.

Chicken is cooking and carrots did I mention as well as a love of bananas I have a love of carrots ha ha ha yeah im strange.

Well I stuck to my eating plan above and todays food is as follows

Breakfast strawberries melon and banana chopped up

Lunch sirlion steak lettuce, cue, red and orange peppers, raddish.

Tea chicken or salmon salad

Snacks of melon or strawberries or a plum.

I wont be getting on scales until the following monday. But im feeling very well at the moment and really feel this break is doing me good. Once monday is here I shall put ny head down to get the next stone off.

Hope everyone has a good bank holiday im out tonight but shall be drinking water ir coke zero. No alcohol as im driving :)

all sounds good :) may copy your eating plan next BH weekend :)

1367668340051.jpg

Just thought id add a pic of lunch all healthy. I was definitely missing the healthy food.

But after the bank holiday its back to the grind.

Id only advise someone to break diet if they are able to get back on track ad it can be very hard im stubborn and hate the way I look so ill be back on no probs :)

Id only advise someone to break diet if they are able to get back on track ad it can be very hard im stubborn and hate the way I look so ill be back on no probs :)

I completely agree. I had an evening off diet last night but today I am back on it with zero problems. Back in the day there is no way I would have been able to do that. Breaking the diet once would have been the beginning of the end for me.

Well done for being stubborn ;)

I would say what you're doing is highly beneficial to your body. :) Your meals sound FANTASTIC!

I had a week off from VLCD too, with lots of healthy things - no carbs, just vegetables and protein. I lost weight that week and it seemed to push my body out of a plateau.

I'm glad the break is making you fell better - these packs aren't as healthy as they appear to be, synthetic vitamins (if badly made, especially in cheap multivitamins) pass right through our bodies, however, vitamins from actual food tend to stay inside!

Well done Miss VLCD!

x

I have had week end off plan fri to mon as we went away, so back on it tomorrow, tbh I can't wait. I was careful what i ate but I did make few bad choices and felt full, bloated and sick. So roll on tue, hope you all had a lovely bank hol weekend and enjoyed the lovely weather.

Just playing catch up, well done on our food choices and good girl being stubborn! It's your life and your decisions that make it!

Hiya
Im doing good been doing sw red days only but weight loss is so slow for me. Lost 2lbs in the 2-3 weeks. Rather enjoyed eating the healthy food but ive still got a stone to lose.

I can get my 10 jeans on but theres an inch gap to do them up.

So today im attempting to get back on the slim and save wagon. Ive had my first shake of the day for breakfast. I just need to fill up my water bottle and then keep busy. Tonight ive got grading at karate so that will keep me busy tonight.

Anyway fingers crossed I can get back on track as I need to get a stone off which wont put me at target but it will put me in the 10 stones bracket and ill go back to sw. So estimating a 3-4 week stint on slim and save. But we will see how it all goes. Thats the plan anyway.

Hiya
Im doing good been doing sw red days only but weight loss is so slow for me. Lost 2lbs in the 2-3 weeks. Rather enjoyed eating the healthy food but ive still got a stone to lose.

I can get my 10 jeans on but theres an inch gap to do them up.

So today im attempting to get back on the slim and save wagon. Ive had my first shake of the day for breakfast. I just need to fill up my water bottle and then keep busy. Tonight ive got grading at karate so that will keep me busy tonight.

Anyway fingers crossed I can get back on track as I need to get a stone off which wont put me at target but it will put me in the 10 stones bracket and ill go back to sw. So estimating a 3-4 week stint on slim and save. But we will see how it all goes. Thats the plan anyway.

Hiya Hun good to see you back :)
2lbs is still a loss Hun, sorry that sw didn't work out very well on the loss side for you!
Iv got my fingers crossed for you getting back on slim and save xx

I just used slimming world as a eating plan for my break from slim and save as I wanted to eat food but didnt want to gain weight either.

Doing ok so far feeling thirsty so drinking the water with ease at the moment.

Plus im telling myself its only for 3 weeks to get this stone off. :)

Its gone rather quiet on here I notice

I see your still doing fab!

It has gone very quiet in here lately!

I wish I was doing fab :( the scales haven't moved in 10 days!

You will have that stone off in no time Hun 3 weeks will fly by xx

Its probably your body playing tricks just ignore the scales and keep going the fat will be going.

I have enjoyed eating but the thought of summer coming and I cant fit into my summer clothes means drastic action.

How much have you lost now?

Back