Miss_Kassy's Weekly Weigh In's

hi chick got doc on fri morning after a night shift!!!!! really worried as i have to hit my goal for the doc to keep me on zen and im dead on the goal weight but now im to scaired to eat anything lol x

Hi Vicklee

Look how well you have done, am sure they will let you keep getting them. God, I wish I could do as good as you. I have been slipping up an awful lot latley. Its starting to stress me out. You should come join in with my diary. There is a few os us chat on there all the time and everyone is really canny and supportive. The link is below.

You will have to message me as soon as you have beeen to see the doc. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you until then. You will have done great :)

xxx

hi ya chick
sorry not been on for a vit laptop broke and can do this on my iphone so its all a bit rubbish.
well i went to the doc and hit my goal weight which was amazing i was so happy set a new goal. BUT that was 2 weeks ago and i have eaten crap since and once been to the gym once. god need to get my head back in the game, but doing okay this week.
how about you? hows it going? x

Hiya me dear

You are doing amazingly well. I have actually just replied to you on my diary thread.

Dont worry about having a few weeks here and there where you are not great. You are only human, plus I think it boosts your diet for when you start being extra good again.

I have been a bit of a slacker for a while now. Just losing 1lb a week but as its my birthday in 4 weeks time I am on a mission to try and lose a stone and a dress size. I'll keep you posted as to how I do.

You should come and talk to me and all the girls on my diary more often. They a dead good bunch and we really support each other.

Annyhoo, I am rushed off my feet at work so must dash, but keep up the good work and speak soon xxx

hi sweet
thanks for the kids words and you know you need all the help you can get while on a while. well we're booking our wedding at the end of the month so i have 1 year 3 month to lose the weight. im hoping once its booked i will really focus on my diet and stick to it. not gonna be a fat bride.
yeah been reading the diary and they all seem lovely so gonna log on more often.
next weight date in tue so fingers crossed, i didnt weight myself after my bad weeks so i just hope i am the same weight as before and i didnt put loads on.
how much more you want to lose?
isnt it a big birthday soon??? x x

Hiya me dear

Yeah, the first 2 months are reletivley easy going comapred the months after as the whole dieting ritual just becomes so mundane dosent it?

Oooooooooh, huge congratutaltions on setting a date. I bet you are so excited. You will make a beautiful bride hun. Do you know what kind of dress and things you want? So, when is the big date?

I do that - don't weigh myself if I have a bad week, just do extra good the follwoing week, then weigh myself. My next weigh in at the Docs is on 9th March so I think I'm going to try hold out off the scales until then and see what they say. I'd like to be down to 13st by then.

I am just under 13 and a half stone now so my next goal is my birthday on 28th March (the big 30) and ideally I would love to manage to get down to 12 and a half but I think that may be being a little ambitious. We'll see how I get on.

All in all I want to get down to around 10stone. If I ever get back down to 9st like I was when I was 25 that will just be a mega bonus. Saying that, my boyfriend likes curves and he knew me when I was thin and said I was too thin and thnks I would suit a 12 better than a 10 or 8.

What about you? What is your overall goal for your wedding?

How is your week going? You being good so far?

I am going shopping tonight as desperate for a new outfit for this weekend as I am at wedding doo tomorow night then a Robbi Williams tribute band at the social club on saturday night then meeting my fella to go clubbing so need to feel HOT as most of the people out in our town are fit 22 year olds hahahaha. Thats probally just me walking round with my skinny goggles on though hehe.

Annyhoo, better be back to work, but speak soon xxx

ohhhh skinny goggles.... no good but i do the same thing.

the week is doing good so far and im keeping to the diet so hopefully it'll be ok. was going to weight myself on tues but might copy you and not borther till the doc's weight in in 2 weeks!

the wedding date is set for 12th may 2012 ( its out 8 year ann to the day so really looking forward to it.)

i would love to be a size 10/12 in time which i know i can do but im so used to making sure everyone else i.e the bridemaids look amazing that i havent given the dress must thought YET!!!!! HE HE

i think i have been so used to second best or wearing what fits that to go out a choose something i want is gonna be hard amazing but hard.

i would like to lose 5 more stone but im not really going on weight its more my clothes size really. as im nearly 6 foot and have a big back i would look stupid as a size 8.

well missy you have a very busy weekend planed, you'll have loads of fun.

well going to lunch with my friend to haverester 2mrow so think i'll just go for chicken breast and salad no lovely ice cream ;-(
speak soon x x x

Vicklee, I am exactly the same - always make do with second best or whatever I can find that fits and look half decent. I miss the days I could walk into any shop and fit into anythingm but now most places only do up to a 14 in the really nice clothes. Its sooooo annoying. This time next year though we won't be bothered as we will be able to wear what we want.

Yeah, I noticed on your profile you were tall so you could quite easily even pull a 14 off and still look very slim. I bet you will look stunning. I'd love to be taller, even if it was just another inch or two. I am just under 5ft 6. Totally average height really, but if I was a bit taller I could pull of this size 16 body I have at the mo. I say I am a size 16 but in some shops that is too small and I am more of an 18. It totally depends on the shop.

Did you enjoy your meal yesterday? Did you opt for the chicken?

Yeah, just do the same as me and get weighed in next time you are at the docs but make sure you are really goo in the meantime and hopefully you will see a really good loss. I like waiting a few weeks anyway as you see more of a loss in numbers hehe.

Well, I better go as have got loads of work to do but will speak to you after the weekend. Have a good un hun xxx

Back