Miss_Kassy's Weekly Weigh In's

Miss_Kassy

Silver Member
Hi Everyone.

As well as my online diary I have also decided to create this post with each weekly weigh in.

So here we go...

Week one done - lost 6 and a quater pounds taking my weight to 15st and 1 and three quaters of a pound.

Back same time next week hehehe :D

Well done!!!

Well done! Almost half a stone in one week, you must be so chuffed!

how you doing chick? x

woo hoo chick x

Hi everyone

If you have my read my other posts you will see I have been snowed in like and eskemo all last week and could not get to work so had so internet access. I have been having withdrawl symptoms from you lot hehehe.

My second week weigh in was down another 7 lbs and my 3rd week weigh in yesterday was down another 2 lbs. Thats a total of 15lbs in 3 weeks. wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow that's brilliant! Well done you!!

Thanks Cokes. I'm starting to struggle at the mo but I'm gonna power on through hehe. Just want junk food all the time. Its these cold dark mornings and nights play havock with my hunger levels xx

Thats it power on and stick to the good foods. I was watching something on tv the other day, may have been x weighted, but it said that the high fat stuff makes you not be full properly and makes you crave more food, whereas the healthy natural foods fill you up for longer. Think they were hinting at glycemic index stuff which I never totally got. But Ive had a bit of a wobble and ate some very bad foods and found it really hard to get back to eating better again because I just feel so hungry. Thankfully my will power has kicked in again and I'm back to eating well. Hope you are doing well and avoiding the junk!

Hiya Cokes :)

Ive fell off the wagon a few times but not majorly (take a look at my online food diary on here - link below). I gained a pound this week even though every day (bar one) I had under 1500 calories. I thought I would have atleast lost another 2lb. It's given me a right kick up the bum though to try harder. I'm defo starting the gym tonight too (went once 2 weeks ago and never been back since).

Good on you getting back on the wagon. Keep it up. Its hard when you fall off isnt it.

Speak soon xxx

Hiya everyone.

I havnt been weighed for a few weeks with it being Xmas but I had my first official weigh in at the docs and I'm pleased to report I have lost a total of 24lb since I started on 11th Nov. Wooooppppyyyyyy!!! I'm sooooo happy xxxxx

Hi Kassy, that's brilliant! Especially with it being Christmas, you've done really well :)

well done thats fantastic xx

well done babe your amazing. got my doc appointment next week 1st one since dec.....! x

Hi Vicklee. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Let me know how you get on. How do you think you have done?

I have stayed the same latley as I aint been pusing myself as hard as I could have, but am gonna get back to being dead good again after the weekend.

Speak soon xxx

Back