Missed a Pack

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Surfhunny, 31 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    :help2:Last night I fell asleep without having my last shake, oops. Will this have a detrimental effect? I didn't mean to skip it I usually have them at regular intervals, last night I was just so tired.:doh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jit_1985

jit_1985 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi you must have all 3 packs even if you dont feel you need to, i know you said you fell asleep i dont think it should really effect the diet, not sure .Have you spoken to your cdc ??

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

As a one off I am sure that shouldn't affect you. Obviously you can't help it, you were asleep, so don't worry about it, just make sure that you have all of them today x

5. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    Thanks hun, I think I just needed a bit of reassurance. I've had all my packs today, at the usual times. I was at work til 7 yesterday and that threw me a little bit. Won't happen again!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.