Missed a shake?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lelly, 27 January 2010 Social URL.

1. lelly

lelly Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, I only had 2 shakes yesterday as was due one last night but fell asleep when putting the baby to bed, does it matter? will I have to have an extra today or just miss it out altogether?

Thanks

Lesley
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Start Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive missed a few in the past. Dont have it if you dont need it hun, just think of it as a spare :)

4. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Officially we are supposed to have the 3 at least due to the correct amount of vits and mins, but I am often missing one out due to falling asleep lol

5. lelly

lelly Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks to you both, I will give it a miss then as I feel okay so can do without xx

6. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    You really ought to have it - make an effort not to miss it if possible (perhaps have it before putting babe to bed?). Very low cal diets are only safe because they guarantee that you get the right amount of vitamins and minerals - and if you miss shakes etc then your health will suffer. It shouldn't cause a problem if it is a rare event, but if it becomes frequent then you will be affected by it - you could start losing muscle mass rather than fat.

However I do think going to sleep early stops hunger!!;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.