Missed lunch - newbie question re syns please?

Hi there

I am new to posting here - first time!

I have missed lunch today due to kids party and walking the dog etc so am now wondering whether I can give myself more syns seeing as it's a Saturday (you can see where my downfall is...)

I had a boiled egg, toast and banana this morning and have had 3 cups of tea.

I am making a SW lamb rogan josh with basmati rice for tea - I would like to have some naan bread and red wine too!

Can anyone advise re having missed lunch (and walked 7.5 miles today) how many extra syns would you say I could have?

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi! I'm not sure why you think you might be allowed more syn because you have missed a meal but the answer is no. You get a daily syn allowance of up to 15 (or 105 if you work them weekly) and that's it. You don't get more for exercising the way you get more points on WW or for missing meals. That wouldn't make any sense logically because then people might start deliberately missing meals so they could have more syns and that wouldn't be healthy behaviour.

If you want to have naan bread and wine then you can but you will need to take the syns of your allowance. If its more than 15 syns then you could work weekly starting from 105 and deducting however many syns you have tonight.

Enjoy your curry :)

Thanks a lot for your help - I will get the hang of SW soon..... I am doing SW online for a trial period.

I used to calorie count so if I ever missed a meal I had more for other meals, say a Sunday roast or an evening meal out. I NEVER miss meals on purpose - I get too hungry!!!

Thanks!

Back