Missed meetings

Shirleen

Gold Member
Hi I've missed two weigh ins as in at a temporary group I couldn't tell the consultant. Anyway I might not be able to go tomorrow either, so will I need to pay £20 the following week????

The computer gives you the option when you go back to pay for all missed weeks up to a maximum of £20 something I think (not sure why I think there is a cap just have read it somewhere if wrong please correct me!) Or you pay as a new member again which is cheaper but you lose your weight history. X

Not sure what you're saying - have you missed the two weeks, or did you go to another group for those two weeks? You can weigh at any group and it won't cause a backfee.

If you have missed those two weeks, and are missing tomorrow - you have two choices:

1) Weigh in at another group during the week - but you will have to pay the two weeks back fee anyhow (£9.90+that weeks session and keep your history) or rejoin as a new member (£9.95 but you loose all your history)
2) Weigh in next week and pay as above.

I personally - if at all possible - would recommend going to a group - even if it's not your usual one - just to help keep you on track.

IanH said:
Not sure what you're saying - have you missed the two weeks, or did you go to another group for those two weeks? You can weigh at any group and it won't cause a backfee.

If you have missed those two weeks, and are missing tomorrow - you have two choices:

1) Weigh in at another group during the week - but you will have to pay the two weeks back fee anyhow (£9.90+that weeks session and keep your history) or rejoin as a new member (£9.95 but you loose all your history)
2) Weigh in next week and pay as above.

I personally - if at all possible - would recommend going to a group - even if it's not your usual one - just to help keep you on track.

Sorry I didn't explain properly, I was attending a temporary group and will be until mid December. It's a bit annoying as I've not taken any holiday weeks.

Thanks for the advice and info all.

if you're still going to group - then there's no back fee at all. back fee's only apply if you do not weigh-in at all over the week. The computer doesn't care where you weighed-in - just that you have :)

IanH said:
if you're still going to group - then there's no back fee at all. back fee's only apply if you do not weigh-in at all over the week. The computer doesn't care where you weighed-in - just that you have :)

I'm such I ditz! I meant that I'd missed the temporary group too!

I get it!!!
You missed last 2 wi's and because you go to temp group you couldn't contact your consultant.
Go to group this week and pay for the 3 wks together because to loose your history will be gutting when you've worked so hard (they would give you a new 10% etc)

ok so you were going to a group that wasn't you're "local" but you missed 2 of them and didn't go to ANY group in those 2 weeks?? then you cant go to any group this week either? If it were me id sign up again for £9.95. Do you think after these 3 weeks you'll be able to go back to group each week? if not maybe you should look at doing it online.

gottasleepnow said:
I get it!!!
You missed last 2 wi's and because you go to temp group you couldn't contact your consultant.
Go to group this week and pay for the 3 wks together because to loose your history will be gutting when you've worked so hard (they would give you a new 10% etc)

Thanks for interpreting for me! Yes that's it exactly! I'll have to hope I get paid tomorrow ( it's an expenses only second job) as with the MOT, new brakes discs and pads and the car Tax I'm absolutely skint!!! Which is why I might have to miss! Will do my invoice and hope lol!

pizzle84 said:
ok so you were going to a group that wasn't you're "local" but you missed 2 of them and didn't go to ANY group in those 2 weeks?? then you cant go to any group this week either? If it were me id sign up again for £9.95. Do you think after these 3 weeks you'll be able to go back to group each week? if not maybe you should look at doing it online.

Yeah one was a week off I should have booked holiday for, last week I was ill, and this week I may just be too skint lol!
I've been going since February, be a shame to start again!
Thanks x

ahhh i see. Maybe just have a chat to your consultant or just save for next week and pay for all the missed weeks.

Shirleen - speak to your normal consultant and say you can't go and that you need to use a week of holiday. Also tell her you were ill last week. She can override the back fees for illness (I did it for someone in our group on Saturday) if you ask nicely. Just explain you didn't realise you needed to tell her and didn't have a number for the visiting group you'r going to. Your registration is still held at your old group, unless you've offically moved over - in which case you should have been given some contact details for the new group.

Then when you go back you should only have 1 week of back fees to pay, and if you were to buy a 12 week countdown (finances permitting of course) you would get 2 weeks free, so in effect you wouldn't end up paying the backfee at all.

Hope that makes sense & you feel better soon x

Back