missed weeks

Loobylou1509

I've not been to class for 2 weeks if I go back this week will I have to pay for the missed weeks or will they allow me to take it as holiday? Thanks in advance! :eek:)

I think holidays need to be booked in advance so you would have to pay for the missing weeks or rejoin, whichever was cheaper.

Suppose it depends on how nice your consultant is. Ring him or her, or get there early & have a chat. The main thing is make sure you go back to group

We had a lady in this position at my class last night. They told her she would have to either pay for her missed weeks, or rejoin - and advised her to do whichever was cheapest (which was to rejoin as she had missed 2 weeks).

I missed my WI this week as I am in hospital and had an operation. It was an emergency, so couldn't tell her in advance, but did leave a message on her facebook page as soon as I could (one day after WI, unfortunately).
You reckon she'll make me pay for the missed week, too?

xMandyDx said:
I missed my WI this week as I am in hospital and had an operation. It was an emergency, so couldn't tell her in advance, but did leave a message on her facebook page as soon as I could (one day after WI, unfortunately).
You reckon she'll make me pay for the missed week, too?

I wouldn't think so, especially if you explained the situation, and it's not like you didn't have a valid reason for missing class!

I have a missed weeks before and my C lets me take them as holiday. If you rejoin you lose your weight loss, unless you pay £14.95 and that is your back pay plus keeping your weight loss. I did that last night as I missed 3 weeks x

Back