Missing 3 w'ins

heather-bell

pigpower
Hi
Just been to my last monday wi for 3 weeks, with going home for christmas :) and then on the 28th I'm going to see Hairspray :party0048: how to stay on track when I know I won't have to go and be weighed???
HB xxx

Try and remember that you are not doing this for the benefit of your consultant, other group members or even us on here- you have decided to make this change FOR YOURSELF

You are answerable to no-one else, and your ultimate success, although shared and celebrated by other people, will be a change for the better to you

You can do this if you truly truly want it

Good luck

xxx

I would agree with evanesco, try and get to another group if you can. If not Rachella's Idea of weighing in at boots is also a good idea. Anything like this will help you stay on track.
I love this forum, so many great ideas and lots of encouragement :)

I would find another group too!

Hi all thanks for the advice - I think it will have to be Boots scales as my parents live in a small village in Scotland where SW hasn't got to yet :) I can't wait to be at home and going for bracing walks by the sea, maybe it'll blow a few pounds off :p

I'm already nervous about missing 2 WI as my group is shut over Xmas. I need to routine of group to keep me on track so the Boots idea is a good one. Good luck!

Back