• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Missing 3 w'ins

Try and remember that you are not doing this for the benefit of your consultant, other group members or even us on here- you have decided to make this change FOR YOURSELF

You are answerable to no-one else, and your ultimate success, although shared and celebrated by other people, will be a change for the better to you

You can do this if you truly truly want it

Good luck

xxx

I would agree with evanesco, try and get to another group if you can. If not Rachella's Idea of weighing in at boots is also a good idea. Anything like this will help you stay on track.
I love this forum, so many great ideas and lots of encouragement :)

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
I would find another group too!

Hi all thanks for the advice - I think it will have to be Boots scales as my parents live in a small village in Scotland where SW hasn't got to yet :) I can't wait to be at home and going for bracing walks by the sea, maybe it'll blow a few pounds off :p

I'm already nervous about missing 2 WI as my group is shut over Xmas. I need to routine of group to keep me on track so the Boots idea is a good one. Good luck!