Missing a WI

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
I dont know what I am going to do this week........I am travelling down to Leicester to sit important exams onTuesday and so i will be missing my WI. I have already looked at leicester WI's but they are all during times when I will be sitting my exams.

I feel like I may get withdrawal symptoms not getting weighed and having to wait an extra week. Also, I realise just how important going to class every week is, I can already feel myself thinking....oh, I could have more syns as I have time to work them off......I havent given in but the thoughts have been there.

Anyhoo, thats my little moan over.....I think I may have to find a boots or something whilst I am down there to get my WI fix haha!!!

Morning

Just focus on HOW GOOD the weigh will be in 2 weeks, it will be like a double result !!

M.

Can you WI before or after the day you sit your exam? I'm sure a day here or there won't matter and you will have WI'ed in then this week after all, and you could pop into any SW class in your area just for a WI.

Good Luck with the exam. X

Unfortunately I dont get to Leicester till late Tuesday night and I have exams all Wed, Thur and Fri so no chance to go anywhere. Never mind, I will just have to deal with it!! :) :) :)

Good luck with your exams.
Just think of the lovely weight loss when you do get to weigh in!

Back