Missing meals - impact

I will succeed!!!
The only day this week without a packed lunch and it's gone t*ts up.

It's bellydancing tonight and it's a 35mile drive each way, so because dinner will be fast and furiour before I leave, I planned to have a jacket tattie, beans and cheese for lunch.

I ate 2 Nimble for breakfast and an apple and planned a snacks of fruit thismorning, but since 8am I've been manically sorting issue at work. Just got back to desk - canteen now shut and all I have to eat is a HiFi bar, apple, orange and bottled water - basically snacks are my meal now. That or have a sarny from machine (Ginsters) which is not worth the syns at all.

Day's totally out today - still having planned dinner of pasta...this skipped meal won't play too much havoc will it? My losses been good lately because I've been eating loads more. So hungry right now :-(

is there anywhere close by you can nip out to get something maybe a mug shot or something like that, otherwise just eat what you can and don't stress too much as it is only 1 day but if you don't have such a good loss this week you can pinpoint it might have been this.

Hopefully not just as long as you dont go off plan cos your starving!

I find I lose more on days when I seem to have "eaten loads" to missing one meal or eating very little? If you know what I mean!!!

Love the idea of belly dancing though .............:)

is there anywhere close by you can nip out to get something maybe a mug shot or something like that, otherwise just eat what you can and don't stress too much as it is only 1 day but if you don't have such a good loss this week you can pinpoint it might have been this.

No - I work on a massive secured site and the only stuff is from canteen, vending machines (all Ginsters stuff) or a take away spot 2 miles away and they sell pies and cakes.

I'll be ok - just narky cause so hungry. xx

It's a bit naff they close canteen so early as its only just 1pm

Tell me about it - but having said that, I start work at 7.15am and eat lunch at 11.30am - as do most of the people who work on site. It's 'industrial' hours for 75% of the workforce (I am a late starter to most people lol).

So...costs to them - it's not cost effective to have it open past 1pm.

Meh.

Live it, learn it! xxx

Back