Missing Party to stay on track !!!! Argggh

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by SuperNova, 5 March 2014 Social URL.

1. SuperNova

SuperNova Full Member

Hi. I declined going on my works meal out. I have managed to get to day four on total solution after trying to get back on it for ages. I know it takes about four days to get into Ketosis. Those four days are really hard so I did not want to waste all the effort it has taken to get to day four. I also have taken the advice on minimins and did not want to be tempted to drink. The thing is I have just been thinking about everyone tucking into steaks and have ended up eating a steak ( just a steak ) Have I ruined my chances of being in Ketosis?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

No you should be okay with it just being protein - I've missed a couple of things since starting and just keep telling myself that there will be more nights out at the end of the diet that I can join in with. Well done so far :)

4. SuperNova

SuperNova Full Member

Thanks just gotta keep going. I know tomorrow I'll be pleased I only had a steak and didn't go out and blow it

5. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

You've got better control than me, I'd have ate everything lol

6. SuperNova

SuperNova Full Member

Well I'm off to work now taking my soup and shake with me. Stuck to it. Really glad I did. Best of all no hangover and can feel myself going into Ketosis x