missing the gym

Sam1309

Silver Member
do you find that missing your gym routine upsets you, but to it two or three times and you loose the will to go?

i never went last week and now itchy to get back, my head says i have to go. but my body is going meeeh

it doesn't upset me like that although i feel something is missing in the day :)
i love the gym the blood sweat and tears we shed its quality love it

I love the feeling that you get after the blood, sweat and tears. The exhilarating feeling, the sence of achievement, the knowing you have earnt your tea for the day.

I dont think I could go too many days in a row without exercise. I always find that its better to go to they gym with someone else - i know thats when I push myself the hardest. It's good to push!

well i went yesterday and done 30mins on tread mill- 15 jogging 15 uphill walk

and got a 40 min swim for today. annoyed i couldn't get an hour in the pool each day, blasted half term

What do you do for an average gym session?

I will go treadmill for 10 mins (+ 2 cool down), cycle for 10 mins (+2 cool down) and cross trainer for 10 mins (+2 cool down).

well it varies, some days its pool only, gym them pool, or just gym

at least an hour in the gym thou

20mins on tread mill and 5-10 on stepper. need to start on the bike as well

I've often wanted to do a gym session and then go relax in the pool for half an hour or so. Might be worth a try in the summer!

i love the pool, did as a kid went off it as a teenager now i love a swim. its exercise without feeling like dying

we're in the middle of a sleet shower atm, what fun

Back