missing wi

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by abigail09, 23 May 2008 Social URL.

1. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    when you miss a weigh in, what happens? i put it down as a holiday but do i weigh myself and record that or do i just go next week and i have that loss over a 2 week period?? obv if ive lost 5 lbs or something (or more like 2lbs for me) i wouldnt be able to slimmer of the week because its over 2 weeks right? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    U just go next week to be weighed but u won't qualify for slimmer of the week regardless of what u lose because u missed this week.I've been & someone has been awarded slimmer of the week for maintaining over someone losing 5lbs because they've attended class as oppossed to missing the previous week.

4. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    aw gutted i think i have done really well this week.

5. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thats the main thing. I know it's nice to get a little shiny sticker but there will be other weeks u can claim that title.

6. ang

ang Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    at my old class slimmer of the week was always given to the person who lost the most which went to the same people nearly every week now at my new class it is given to the person who she thinks has stuck to the plan or have done something to deserve it .its much fairer this way as everyone has a chance to get it xxx

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I think that SOTW is a nice incentive but it usually goes to the new ones who are 200% on the plan and reading the books every night rather than us old timers who have got into a comfortable routine and not losing loads each week. I try to just concentrate on my own success (not that I'd call it that at the moment) than beating other people to get SOTW

8. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Yeah I agree, I use to get really embarrased as was slimmer of week for 4 weeks running when I first started. I use to sit there and hope it wasn't me!!..... now I pray it is me!

9. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    The SOTW for the past 6 weeks has gone on holiday and before she went everyone said that they might be in for a chance for once! She agreed!

10. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    ha - made me laugh Lou, imagine you down on your knees praying every week he he! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.