Step 1 Sole Source Mission: Beautiful Bride...

Woo hoooooo !!!

Well done !!!! All the hard work paid off - thats ace hunny :) bet u feel good now :) xx

I do!! Tbanks :)

I had a few vodka amd diet cokes tonight with a friend watching x factor usa lol! Not many so is that really bad?? Starting to feel guilty! :/ x

Ot ohhhhhhhhhhh ;)

Mmm sounds lush - did u enjoy them??? Don't think about it now - today is a new day :) have a good one :) xx

Day 6

New day, the couple of drinks didnt seem to do much harm. Got some keostix off CDC and im still in ketosis! Woohoo! Not gonna risk it again though, feel far too guilty!!

Had a half vanilla half chocolate shake for brekkie, very creamy :) loads of water to flush out any bad toxins left over from last night!

Busy day today so should be easy to stick to plan!
Need to find a way to stop my puppy from getting into the living room and chewing my sofa :/ shes a magician im sure!
Also going shopping with my maid of honour and future sis in law for my bridal jewellery!! Very excited bout this, every time i tick something off the list it makes it feel more real :)

Hope everyone has a fab saturday! Xx

Woo sounds like a nice day :)

Glad you are still in ketosis :) xx

Had a fab day :)

Got the baby gate for the puppy.....who is currently crying downstairs as she fails to outsmart me! Hoping she gives up and goes to bed soon.

Also purchased my wedding jewellery today so thats one more thing to tick off the list :)

One thing ro remember tomorrow.....drink more water!!!

Ooh nice - what's your jewellery like? Bet that was so exciting :)

Aw cute puppy :) what type of puppy have yo got - look a me with all the questions this morning :)

Agree with your note to self - I didn't drink nearly enough water yesterday- I'm going it make up for it today : have a good day chicken and speak to you soon :) xx

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. How u getting on?

Im loving planning the wedding...just wish time would slow down just a little bit but then on the other hand i wish it was tomorrow! Youve got plenty of time to get your dress. You need about 8/9 months if you want to order one although i ordered mine with 7 months spare lol. Dont let anyone pressure you into it as youll end up with the wrong dress. Have you had a look around yet? I found some shops so rude and insulting...one woman even made me cry! It definitely wasnt the happy experience i had heard other girls talk of!

Thats terrible that they made you cry - what did they say?? I have tried a few on, thankfully I have found a really helpful shop, the lady there is quite understanding and says I dont need to go into the shop until January to give me some time to lose some more weight :) She even said shell get in dresses she doesnt have that I like. So looking forward until Jan now!

starry*eyed<3 said:
Ooh nice - what's your jewellery like? Bet that was so exciting :)

Aw cute puppy :) what type of puppy have yo got - look a me with all the questions this morning :)

Agree with your note to self - I didn't drink nearly enough water yesterday- I'm going it make up for it today : have a good day chicken and speak to you soon :) xx

Hey.....

I just got a singular pearl necklace and small pearl earrings with a band of silver round them.....if that makes sense! I wanted to keep it really simple as my dress is full lace so didnt wanna overdo it at all. And my theme is vintage so includes lots of lace and pearls anyway.

And ive got Millie, shes now 6 months old and shes a very cheeky beagle! Photo below :) i think i mentioned the other half works offshorr so we got Millie to keep me company when he's away. She does a great job.....i now probably love her more than him! ;)

Day 7 today;

Had an SS plus day....choc shake for breakfast, strawberry shake for lunch and a small chicken breast with broccolli for tea. And ive drank all my water :) think the cold weather makes me want food more? Could have murdered mince amd dumplings!

Hope everyone's well xxx

IMG_20120708_180414.jpg

Big Girl said:
Thats terrible that they made you cry - what did they say?? I have tried a few on, thankfully I have found a really helpful shop, the lady there is quite understanding and says I dont need to go into the shop until January to give me some time to lose some more weight :) She even said shell get in dresses she doesnt have that I like. So looking forward until Jan now!

Aaw im so glad youve found one of the good ones! She was just so rude, i told her what i really wanted and showed her styles in the shop and she just said 'but honey, you're not really the right sbape or size for this style are you?'

Well that was that, the tears just flowed! She put on these huge dresses which just swamped me and in my mind made me look even bigger :eek:

In the end i found a brilliant shop and got the dress and i had always dreamed off. And if i say so myself i think its quite flattering!

When do you get married? Im very excited now but starting to panic that im not very organised :/

Xx

Ooh a lace dress - bet you are going to look gorgeous, love the idea of a vintage theme too, very classy :) bet you are so excited now :) xx

Aww and cute puppy - ahhh even though she is a bit naughty, bet you can't tell her off with those eyes :)

Glad your feeling good hunny - sounds like everything is comin up Laura :) xx

Definitely!!

Im in total awe of you though! Youre so strong!

Millie is naughty but them eyes win me over....i try not to look directly at her when im telling her off! Haba

Can not wait for the wedding....or the hen party! Xx

Luvlaura said:
Definitely!!

Im in total awe of you though! Youre so strong!

Millie is naughty but them eyes win me over....i try not to look directly at her when im telling her off! Haba

Can not wait for the wedding....or the hen party! Xx

Did u mean me.... I'm not I'm so Mardy, I moan all the time, haha you think my diary is bad imagine what it's like for my boyfriend......

Aw those eyes :) she's lovely xx

Ooh and the hen party - fab !! You'll have to buy yourself a slinky new outfit :) xx

Last edited:
starry*eyed<3 said:
Did u mean me.... I'm not I'm so Mardy, I moan all the time, haha you think my diary is bad imagine what it's like for my boyfriend......

Aw those eyes :) she's lovely xx

Ooh and the hen party - fab !! You'll have to buy yourself a slinky new outfit :) xx

Pahaha! Same, i only get to talk to him ten minutes a day and i just go on and on about food!

Well its day 8 and ive been 100% ss+, im thinking this plan may work better for me than ss. I will probs change my mind if it effects my weight loss though :/

Dont feel any lighter this week so getting a bit worried but il just carry on and see. This cold weather does nothing for my appetite!

Xx

Aw, bet you miss him loads, does he get chance to come home much?

I haven't eaten today, not been interested, to be honest I almost forgot my last 2 shakes..... Have you been having meals then - ooh very exciting :) xx

Hey hun,

Sorry i havent been about much, works been manic....nearly the weekend eh?!

How u feeling? Hope your on the mend :)

No, he doesnt really get home much so its a bit crappy, he's normally away for 3 weeks then home for 5 days, clearly a man worked out this shift pattern!!

Well its day 11, still doing ss+ i havent been able to get back to ss for some reason but must try harder! Had smoked haddock with broccolli for tea which was a nice change to chicken!

Weigh in tomorrow morning....i bave a feeling it will shock me back in to ss! Xx

Ooh good luck with te weight in - let e know how it goes xxx

Hiya hunny, just thought I'd pop in to see how u are xxx

Back