Mission Impossible???

hankypants

All my friends, family etc are asking what i want for my 40th on 22nd.:)

I can't think of anything at all :confused: !

Seriously! :(

Those of you who know me know how much i love my jewellery but i figured i'd just get some in mexico, so that's sort of out. Also I have quite specific tastes don't you think :rolleyes: so it may be tricky for friends to buy for me.

Someone else mentioned smellies but I'm allergic to a few, dont' do baths only showers and sort of stick to the things i know and like so dont' really want any of that.

I'm not very girly. Not very into ornamenty stuff.

What else is there???

Ideas girls please (and boys too if you can think of good stuff) of things I may like but don't realise I may like it and if I did realise it I wouldn't buy it as it's not the sort of stuff I'd buy for myself.

Ok??

Got that...your mission....I repeat...if you chose to accept it is to give me ideas of.....THINGS I MAY LIKE BUT DON'T REALISE I MAY LIKE IT AND IF I DID REALISE IT I WOULDN'T BUY IT AS IT'S NOT THE SORT OF STUFF I'D BUY FOR MYSELF.

on your marks...get set...go

I don't want people to buy me 'things' I want people to buy me 'experiences. :)

So days out etc I love and the memories will last forever. My last lot of birthday money I have saved and will be booking a flying lesson for when I get to my goal weight. :D

What rings your bell?

I don't want people to buy me 'things' I want people to buy me 'experiences. :)

So days out etc I love and the memories will last forever. My last lot of birthday money I have saved and will be booking a flying lesson for when I get to my goal weight. :D

What rings your bell?

Good idea but I don't want people to spend a lot of money and while I could put it all together to do something I'd feel bad asking for money instead of a little gift (to be honest I don't really want them to buy me anything but if they're going to I'd rather they didn't waste their money on giving me something that won't get used). If i asked for money or vouchers those that really don't have any to spare may feel obliged to give too much.

I don't know what rings my bell really. That's my trouble. I'm a pain in the arse who'd be happy with nothing but who everyone feels they have to buy for. :(

Ok well what about 40 days out....a little book of days out tokens and Promises...eg, take you for a meal at your fave restaurant, take you to your fave place., hairdresser for a special hairstyle, beauty treatment, trip on boat...etc etc...

I went to Vegas with Mrs Brad and NO kids for my 40th. It was bloody fantastic.

Mrs Brad wants the same for when she is 40, alas 4 years away - don't want to wish her life away or anything - but I can't wait

Well you can never go wrong with a bit of pampering, so if a couple of your friends went together they could get you a voucher for a massage or you all go off for a girlie weekend... great fun, paint ball games... http://www.undersiegepaintball.com/

Love Mini xxx

Hi Brad - thanks - our holiday to mexcico and madrid is our present to each other (although Jim is also going away for a golf weekend in sept and I'm going to champneys in Jan as part of our presents too).

Hi Mini - would ask for pampery stuff only I'm already getting about 6 I think and have also booked myself some treatments in cancun.

keep thinking

anything that i can ask for that i will still have in another 40 years (other than memories)?

Hanks - I've gotta admit this is a toughie!!! I would've automatically said jewellery but then I reckon I'm probably the only person that could buy your jewellery because we have the same unique taste!!! ;)

How about a new rucksack!!! :p

Hanks - I've gotta admit this is a toughie!!! I would've automatically said jewellery but then I reckon I'm probably the only person that could buy your jewellery because we have the same unique taste!!! ;)

How about a new rucksack!!! :p

to put all my jewellery in??? :D

Exactly!!!! LMAO :D :D

Back