Mission Miami!!!

ssausage

Helloo!!

I've decided to start this food diary in the hope it will keep me motivated and on track. Im going to Florida in January, 10 days in Orlando and 4 in Miami and i don't want it to look like my boyfriend took along Shamu from Seaworld to Miami with him!

Im currently weighing in at (feel like a piece of meat, a fatty one at that) at 12 st 7lb. I want to get down to 10 st, in time for Florida.

Im doing SW from home by myself as my shifts make it way too difficult to get to meetings, so fingers crossed!

Today i decided to try a red day - only ever done extra easy when I've tried SW before.

Breakfast -
Two ww brown Danish slices - hex b
Scrambled egg

Tea

Milk for both - 1 hex a

Lunch -
100g boiled pasta - 5.5 syns

Chicken breast

Salad

40g reduced fat cheddar - 1 hex a

Dinner -

Chicken breast

Stir fry veg

Tesco Chinese stir fry sauce half packet - 4.5 syns

Snacks

Two light alpen bars - 1 hex b

Plum

Hot choc sachet - 2 syns

Total -

12 syns, 2 x hex a and b

Didn't end up having the hot chocolate yesterday so saved myself two syns, was too full!

Day two! Another red day.

Breakfast - two slices of ww brown Danish - 1 hex b
Scrambled egg
Tomatoes
Tea
Milk from both eggs and tea - 1 hex a

Lunch -
Not sure what to have yet, thinking a jacket potato and tuna, or pasta and gammon or something, with salad!

Tea -
Chicken breast with schawrtz shotz seasoning
Reduced fat coleslaw 100g - 4.5 syns

Snacks -
Fruit
Planning on getting some Meringue nests, having them with fat free natural yoghurt and strawberries - syns - will count 6, just in case

Total - 10.5 syns, 1 hex a, 2 hex b.

Fingers crossed it goes to plan!!

Felt so full yesterday and really only ate my tea because i didn't want to starve myself, so hopefully it goes the same way today.

Arrgghh only got white pasta so ive had to syn it, and if im still hungry later will use my other hex b as something else. Only weighed 50g boiled weight though and if 100g - 5.5 syns, ill count it as three.

3 syns for pasta, 5.5 for meringues (eating them now with ff yoghurt and strawberries and they are delicious!).

Day three - today is my weigh in day. Really didn't want to, as i had a big curry on Friday and went to chiqutos and lots of drinks on Saturday but I've been good as good since and...stayed the same. So pretty chuffed with that as i tend to sneakily way myself through the week and id put the 3lb id lost last week back on, so I've sort of lost that again haha! Very happy with a sts.

Today im at work until 10pm so cooking all my meals before i go.

Breakfast -
30g shreddies
Sweetener
Banana
Coffee
= 1 hex a for milk.
1 hex b

Lunch -
3 egg omelette (going to try save a bit of milk from breakfast)
With chicken, peppers, onion and cherry tomatoes, and salad.

Dinner -
Jacket potato
Tuna
Salad
(if still have hex a left, maybe some cheese!)
=1 hex b

Snacks - plum, banana, muller light underlayer, hot choc.

Total - 3.5 syns, 1 hex a, 2 hex b.

Might use more syns if need to, but don't want to use them just because they're there!!

*good as gold, and weigh not way! Whoops!

Red day again!!

Breakfast -
Black coffee
2 ww brown Danish
Poached eggs
Tonatoes
Banana
= 1 hex b

Lunch -
My own version of pizza chicken - chicken breast, 40g reduced fat cheddar, chopped tomatoes and peppers, and salad (attached a photo - it was so yummy!)
= 1 hex a

Tea -

Think im gonna have chicken stirfry with half a pack of tesco Chinese sauce
= 4.5 syns

Snacks -
2 Alpen light bars, apple, and might treat myself to two mini Meringue nests with ff natural yoghurt and strawberries later.
= 6 syns and 1 hex b

So all together 10.5 syns and 2 hex b and 1 hex a.

Tomorrow im having a night out with lots of friends, so will be lots of drinking but planning on eating sticking to the extra easy plan and drinking vodka and diet drinks only - if possible!

Attachments

• 1369315590778.jpg
    1369315590778.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 61
Uh oh well i well and truly fell off the wagon over the weekend! The food i ate actually wasn't too bad - just lots of alcohol! :(

Back on it today as only 221 days until Florida. Hahaa

Oops didn't mean to post.

Red day today.

Breakfast -
Coffee
Omelette with chicken and peppers, plus lettuce
=
1/2 hex a for the semi skimmed milk for the brew.

Not sure about lunch yet, but for tea im making burgers with Philadelphia in, bacon and salad! Will use a hex b for some new potatoes with it.

Syns - probably treat myself to a Meringue again and use up the last of my strawberries, so 5.5!

Weigh in Wednesday and bloody dreading it.

I've got books - you can buy them from ebay, or look on their website. This websites really good as well! Depends what info you need really.

For lunch I had a jacket potato and tuna with a tablespoon of salad cream, and salad so 2.5 syns.

For tea - it's cooking now and smells amazing!! - I've flavoured some extra lean pork mince and turned them into burgers, with my healthy extra a extra light philadelphia in the middle, and wrapped in bacon with the fat cut off! Having with my healthy extra b 200g new potatoes, which i've boiled then shoved in the oven with curry powder to crispen a bit. having with salad!!

So total today -
2 hex b, 2 hex a, 8 syns. might have an options hot choc later and make it 10. :)

Red day again!

Breakfast -
Cup of coffee
Scrambled egg
Bacon trimmed of fat
2 ww brown danish slices
Tomatoes

Lunch -
Pasta 100g boiled
Common

Gammon
Salad
5.5 syns for pasta

Tea -
Pork sw curry
200g new potatoes in spices

Snacks -
Pineapple

Total -
5.5 syns, 1 hex a, 2 hex b.

Arrgghh weigh in and sts again!! I know i should be happy its not a gain but its so frustrating. Serves myself right for being so naughty at weekend - and this Saturday I've got a cocktail masterclass booked with my sister, so high syns again!! Will just have to do low syns to try save some.

Feeling proper disheartened today! Its my own silly fault but its still rubbish not losing anything at all :(

Breakfast -
2 weetabix
Milk
Coffee
Alpen light bar
= 1 hex a, 1 hex b, 3.5 syns.

Lunch -
Jacket potato
Chicken
Salad
= 1 hex b

Tea -
Chicken
Schwartz grillmatez mojito lime flavouring - couldn't find the syns for this but apparently the cajun chicken one is 3.5 syns, so will count this as 4 split between 2 people - 2 syns.
Veg

Snacks
Pineapple
Babybel light

Total
2 hex a, 2 hex b, 5.5 syns.

Well I totally lost my way the last week or so! But im starting again from tomorrow - need to go and get a food shop in today for salad and veg.

Also going to do the 30 day shred so hoping that will help!
Aiming for down to 11 stone by my birthday on 24th September and im guesstimating im probably up to about 12st10 now :( so weigh in tomorrow and then back on it!!

Back