Mission Possible

I just logged on to the website to see it. Hee hee, it's like a little mountain range! But at least you've never gone back up to where you started.

LOL @ mountain range. And that's just from the past 2 years. :sigh: Yea, RawrGirl's start point of 172 is from when she first quit smoking. But her weight has gone from 147-162 probably every year for the last 14 years. Blek! The worst part is her body remembers 162. Every time she goes on vacation or takes a break from a diet (ie pigs out), she hits 162 again almost immediately. :(

Why are the shakes so gross? Are they not sweet enough? RawrGirl buys low-carb protein shake from the store and then adds 5 drops of liquid sucralose (splenda) to every 24oz shake she makes. She wouldn't say they are exactly yummy, but they are definitely not gross. She couldn't imagine being on this diet and drinking yucky shakes. If it's not lack of sweetness, tell RawrGirl what it is. She has doctored many a low-carb or low fat/cal diet food and made them so yummy even Prince Charming has not known he was served a "diet" recipe. :D

RawrGirl said:
Why are the shakes so gross? Are they not sweet enough? RawrGirl buys low-carb protein shake from the store and then adds 5 drops of liquid sucralose (splenda) to every 24oz shake she makes. She wouldn't say they are exactly yummy, but they are definitely not gross. She couldn't imagine being on this diet and drinking yucky shakes. If it's not lack of sweetness, tell RawrGirl what it is. She has doctored many a low-carb or low fat/cal diet food and made them so yummy even Prince Charming has not known he was served a "diet" recipe. :D

Oh man, where do i start?!! They are almost salty and sweet at the same time, and manage to taste like poorly flavoured chalk. A lot of Lipotrimmers don't mind them, for me I think it's psychological. Because they don't taste like food, I automatically hate them! The only reason I've stuck them this long is because they're nutritionally balanced, and are designed to dampen your taste buds, so that when you begin to eat again, your palate has been re-educated. This is why I'm hoping to avoid chocolate once I begin eating again. I don't miss it at the moment so want to keep it that way!

Oh, I had the most amazing protein shakes when I was lo-carbing! Mint-choc powder, with lactose-free milk, cream, peanut butter. I'm drooling just thinking about them!

I was thinking that a protein shake will be a very quick and handy breakfast once I'm eating again and in a hurry for work in the mornings, so I will be in touch for some suggestions then! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, was I glad to have an empty stomach today. My poor little scrap has a cold and a cough. She coughed so much that she puked during her nap and obviously fell back asleep IN THE VOMIT. When I went in to get her up it was EVERYWHERE! Her hair, every part of the bed and her clothing, even the walls! Poor little mite. Took 3 shampoos and rinses to get the chunks out of her hair!! She's in great form as usual but just a little more snuggly, which I love. Anyway, I needed a stomach of steel to clean that lot up!

In other news, I swallowed a fly during our walk today. Does that count as cheating? Will it knock me out of ketosis?!!

Decided to be brave and try a sachet of chicken soup for dinner and you know what? It wasn't too bad. It smelled absolutely amazing to me, probably because I'm so deprived at this stage. I made it scorching hot as somebody suggested on the Lipotrim forum, and it was more than edible. Now, when it started to cool it got a lot less appealing so I think I'll heat the bowl the next time. But all in all, not an entirely unpleasant experience.

Got hubby to take my 1 Stone Gone pics and have to say I'm a little disappointed. I think in my head I'm looking amazing because I've lost 14lb but in the photos (just in my underwear) every lump and bump is still there. Some slightly smaller but there none the less. I think my back-boobs have dropped a cup size though, ha ha! Anyway, if anything the pics have made me realise that I still have a long way to go.

Hubby out for the evening so it's me, tv, hot water bottle, my glass of water and the dog. Lovely!

Faith_111 said:
Squishy that fly has you out of ketosis. Your whole diet is now ruined!!!! Lol

Awwww bless, I dont like it when kids are unwell :( Bless her, hope your little one feels better quickly. Huge hug for her xx

You've done super well. 14lbs is a huge achievement. Onwards and downwards lovey xx

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Oh Faith, you're right! Might as well get a pizza delivered now that the diet's ruined! And sure I'll get fish and chips too while I'm at it!

Thanks, hate when she's sick too but luckily it rarely happens.

Yes, onwards and downwards to the body of my dreams! X

squishymcfatterson said:
Oh Faith, you're right! Might as well get a pizza delivered now that the diet's ruined! And sure I'll get fish and chips too while I'm at it!

Thanks, hate when she's sick too but luckily it rarely happens.

Yes, onwards and downwards to the body of my dreams! X

Hehe!!!! Yep and a Chinese and an Indian. It's all over now!!! Hehe x

Glad missy doesn't get I'll often :)

You will get that body in no time!

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

RawrGirl said:
A huge congrats on the stone loss!!! That is so awesome!

RawrGirl shakes her pom poms:

Go Squishy! Go Squishy!
Soon to be so thin, she
Will be strutting in Diesel
A goddess on the artist's easel
With a BMI of 24.5
Full of life and so alive

This is brilliant, I love it! And I hope it's true ;) Thanks RawrGirl, that made my (early) morning. X

Day 16. Hee hee, I always think it sounds like I'm keeping a prison diary! I suppose I am really, and I'm on hunger strike!

So, did my usual trick of weighing myself this morning which is usually an uplifting experience but not today, oops. Ok, I'm only up 0.4 of a lb so no big deal but I can't help feeling a little down. It could be because of the soup as up until that, I'd only been having 2 meals a day. I know that a lot of women retain water and hence gain weight during TOTM but I always thought this was before AF arrived? I'm on Day 3 but maybe this is the cause. Anyway, absolute no point obsessing over something so small. I have kickboxing tonight and that will sort it out. Plus, I know I've been 100% so there's no way I CAN'T lose weight. I just want to finish TFR ASAP!

Busy day of errands ahead but nothing exciting. Might go wild and drink some sparkling water!

The soup may have had sodium in it. So you easily could have lost 2 pounds, but retained 2.4 pounds of water. Plus, when RawrGirl has TOM, she retains water the whole time.

Haha...RawrGirl was really missing her scale yesterday and today, but now she is glad she doesn't have it. Better to not have it, and not be subject to its mental mind games that would make her give up and pig out. But it feels like she's not losing, and her measurements haven't changed (since Friday, lol). Ahh...the mental agony of a scale addict.

Hope you have a wonderful day of errands!

Faith_111 said:
It is a hunger strike and I may be joining you soon. As my tummy is loads better now I'm thinking of starting my VLCD in the next few days. I'm just thinking/typing aloud here as I haven't made a decision but just reading the results of your hardwork is so uplifting for me.

You deserve a "naughty" treat so enjoy your sparkling water! Hehe :D

Aw, I'm glad my posts are uplifting for you! When I read back I seem to do a lot of moaning! So glad you are feeling better and if you do decide on a vlcd, you know you have loads of support here. X

RawrGirl said:
The soup may have had sodium in it. So you easily could have lost 2 pounds, but retained 2.4 pounds of water. Plus, when RawrGirl has TOM, she retains water the whole time.

Haha...RawrGirl was really missing her scale yesterday and today, but now she is glad she doesn't have it. Better to not have it, and not be subject to its mental mind games that would make her give up and pig out. But it feels like she's not losing, and her measurements haven't changed (since Friday, lol). Ahh...the mental agony of a scale addict.

Hope you have a wonderful day of errands!

You're right, I actually added a little salt to the soup (I don't consider this cheating as I would be hugely surprised if salt knocked me out of ketosis!!) so that and TOTM probably contributed. We shall see tomorrow on the dreaded scales *dramatic music*

oooh, do you think you'll weigh yourself at the en of this month?! I'm such a scale addict that I want to know what YOUR scale says as well as my own! I'm sure you've done amazingly. X

You're right, I actually added a little salt to the soup (I don't consider this cheating as I would be hugely surprised if salt knocked me out of ketosis!!) so that and TOTM probably contributed. We shall see tomorrow on the dreaded scales *dramatic music*

oooh, do you think you'll weigh yourself at the en of this month?! I'm such a scale addict that I want to know what YOUR scale says as well as my own! I'm sure you've done amazingly. X

Nope, RawrGirl is not asking for it back until she fits into her Jay Jacob jeans. :D

RawrGirl said:
Nope, RawrGirl is not asking for it back until she fits into her Jay Jacob jeans. :D

You are KILLING me here! Mind you, you're doing so well, I probably don't have long to wait!

Evening all. Good day today but probably could've drink more water. Not drinking it all now before bed so will make up for it tomorrow!

Just in from kickboxing and it was so much fun. We got to wear gloves for the first time and throw decent punches at our partners who were holding up punching pads. I got really into it! And afterwards- another NSV! I had a much needed shower and during my all over soaping I realised that I could FEEL MY HIPBONES! I didn't even realise they'd disappeared but lo and behold they have resurfaced. As has my collar bone. Result!

Also brought dog and baby for a long walk today. Very excited for the next few days- my sister had a baby 5 weeks ago and I've only met him once as she lives far away. Tomorrow she comes to visit until Sunday! She will stay with our parents and I'll be spending most of my time there so if I'm a bit quiet, you'll know that I'm busy holding a little baby and trying not to get broody ;)

Soup again tonight but I only managed a few spoonfuls before it started to taste like crap. Hope I'm down on the scales tomorrow...

Until then, good night x

Back