Mission Possible

Day 39. Happy Friday! Not much to report since yesterday. I made a chicken and cashew nut dish in the slow cooker last night for Mr. McFatterson. I treated myself to some spare cashews so I swapped my chicken and potato salad for a maintenance soup for dinner. Yet another disgusting maintenance food, although not as bad as the shakes. It had dehydrated red peppers floating around in it. Now I'd eat almost anything but these were just gross. Anyway, the cashews (plain by the way!) we're delicious so it was a fair trade.

I'm a little worried about the weekend. Not because we have anything planned but because I have to go food shopping and I just don't know what to get. It was a lot easier when I wasn't eating. I'm just scared I'll unknowingly eat something "wrong" and pile some weight back on. I think I'll make some sort of soup for my lunches, a big batch that will last me a good few days. And then dinners? Eek, I don't know. I'd like to cook something that hubby and I can eat together.... Time to search through some recipes I suppose.

squishymcfatterson said:
Day 39. Happy Friday! Not much to report since yesterday. I made a chicken and cashew nut dish in the slow cooker last night for Mr. McFatterson. I treated myself to some spare cashews so I swapped my chicken and potato salad for a maintenance soup for dinner. Yet another disgusting maintenance food, although not as bad as the shakes. It had dehydrated red peppers floating around in it. Now I'd eat almost anything but these were just gross. Anyway, the cashews (plain by the way!) we're delicious so it was a fair trade.

I'm a little worried about the weekend. Not because we have anything planned but because I have to go food shopping and I just don't know what to get. It was a lot easier when I wasn't eating. I'm just scared I'll unknowingly eat something "wrong" and pile some weight back on. I think I'll make some sort of soup for my lunches, a big batch that will last me a good few days. And then dinners? Eek, I don't know. I'd like to cook something that hubby and I can eat together.... Time to search through some recipes I suppose.

Sounds good I love this site for recipes she points everything if doing ww and she also gives the cals the carbs the lot so suits all diets, I tried a few of her recipes they were delicious and I am a useless cook! Anyway it's
www.skinnytaste.com

Karensplan said:
Sounds good I love this site for recipes she points everything if doing ww and she also gives the cals the carbs the lot so suits all diets, I tried a few of her recipes they were delicious and I am a useless cook! Anyway it's
www.skinnytaste.com

I know it! It's such an amazing website. Nothing tastes low-fat. In fact I just bought the ingredients for the cauliflower soup this morning. Hubby loves all the recipes I've tried, especially the Sloppy Joes! X

squishymcfatterson said:
I know it! It's such an amazing website. Nothing tastes low-fat. In fact I just bought the ingredients for the cauliflower soup this morning. Hubby loves all the recipes I've tried, especially the Sloppy Joes! X

Ahh good never tried the sloppy joes yet! I have made a couple of chicken dishes yummy! Want to try some of her dips and sauces too, let me know how you go with the soup.

Karensplan said:
Ahh good never tried the sloppy joes yet! I have made a couple of chicken dishes yummy! Want to try some of her dips and sauces too, let me know how you go with the soup.

Might even post a pic of the soup! I tried the cream of zucchini (courgette!) soup before and it was really good.

Day 40! Afternoon all.

Not much to report with me. Treated myself to one of my dad's pickled eggs last night now that I'm eating again. Was delicious but one was plenty!

This morning I had 2 slices of low cal toast with a homemade blueberry jam (just heated a punnet of blueberries, cinnamon, water and a little xylitol) and some sugar free peanut butter. My god it was AMAZING! Lunch is cauliflower soup and dinner will be meat loaf and tomato sauce and a few steamed new potatoes. Looking forward to that and will post some pics.

Just been to in-laws but managed to stick to a cup of peppermint tea while everyone else ate.

Constantly fighting the urge to stuff my face with the "wrong" foods but must stay strong.

Oh, how could I forget- today I am wearing my famous Diesel jeans! Waist 30. They were very snug when I tried them a few weeks ago! And I don't think they would have even closed before I started Lipotrim. Well now they are very comfortable, even if they're not very fashionable! Must remember to get pics. Top of my shopping list is a pair of jeans that FITS. Hoping to get out for a bit of shopping on my own this afternoon.

Here's my breakfast:

Attachments

• image-1419990256.jpg
    image-1419990256.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 24
Lunch and dinner!

Cauliflower soup (absolutely delicious), tasted so creamy and was very filling. So easy to make too! The picture doesn't really make it seem all that appetising...!

Dinner was meatloaf and marinara sauce as planned, again delicious. Wasn't hungry enough for potatoes so just has a salad on the side.

Oh man, life was easier when I wasn't eating. I find it so hard coming up with new meals! Have just done up the weekly shopping list thanks to some help from recipes on Pinterest.

Calorie-wise, I was nearly 1200 on the button today which I think is far too high for me, so soon after a vlcd. This would have been a lot lower but unfortunately my "toilet issues" continue so I had to resort to a tried and tested method- prune juice. 65cal per 100ml and I had to drink at least 400ml, eek!

Anyway, it seems to be doing the trick. Enough info for one night methinks! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1934293104.jpg
    image-1934293104.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 22
  • image-700620823.jpg
    image-700620823.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 24
squishymcfatterson said:
Lunch and dinner!

Cauliflower soup (absolutely delicious), tasted so creamy and was very filling. So easy to make too! The picture doesn't really make it seem all that appetising...!

Dinner was meatloaf and marinara sauce as planned, again delicious. Wasn't hungry enough for potatoes so just has a salad on the side.

Oh man, life was easier when I wasn't eating. I find it so hard coming up with new meals! Have just done up the weekly shopping list thanks to some help from recipes on Pinterest.

Calorie-wise, I was nearly 1200 on the button today which I think is far too high for me, so soon after a vlcd. This would have been a lot lower but unfortunately my "toilet issues" continue so I had to resort to a tried and tested method- prune juice. 65cal per 100ml and I had to drink at least 400ml, eek!

Anyway, it seems to be doing the trick. Enough info for one night methinks! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Again it looks delish!

The meatloaf looks really nice and colourful ^_^

Just wondering how often you're weighing in now you're back on food? x

tweekedgirl said:
The meatloaf looks really nice and colourful ^_^

Just wondering how often you're weighing in now you're back on food? x

Stupidly still weighing myself every morning but keeping my "official" weigh-in as Monday. (That's the one I write down in my notebook!) x

Day 41! Weighed this morning and I'm stuck at 10st9lb for the last few days. Not a huge gain I know, and probably inevitable given a) toilet issues (ahem) and b) eating again.

Miserable wet day here so besides a really good food shop, we don't have any plans!

Same breakfast as yesterday but just had one slice of toast as I fill up so quickly I don't need big meals. Plan is then cauli soup for lunch again (perfect day for it!) and meat loaf for dinner again.

Weigh in at the pharmacy tomorrow evening, eek!

squishymcfatterson said:
Day 41! Weighed this morning and I'm stuck at 10st9lb for the last few days. Not a huge gain I know, and probably inevitable given a) toilet issues (ahem) and b) eating again.

Miserable wet day here so besides a really good food shop, we don't have any plans!

Same breakfast as yesterday but just had one slice of toast as I fill up so quickly I don't need big meals. Plan is then cauli soup for lunch again (perfect day for it!) and meat loaf for dinner again.

Weigh in at the pharmacy tomorrow evening, eek!

Good luck with weigh in so close to the ten and half mark! Me too I weighed in at 10st 10 today but not official weigh in and it was first thing!! It actually flashed to 10 st 9 for like half a second lol

Karensplan said:
Good luck with weigh in so close to the ten and half mark! Me too I weighed in at 10st 10 today but not official weigh in and it was first thing!! It actually flashed to 10 st 9 for like half a second lol

I know, so close! We're nearly there..! Would love to be 9st13 by Xmas!!

1019 calories today. Definitely hungrier since I've started eating again. Had soup and 2 slices of plain, low cal bread for lunch. Ate at 12pm because I was starving! Had a snack of 2 oatcakes with homemade blueberry compote at 2pm. Meatloaf, potatoes, onions and mushrooms for dinner at 5:30pm and then another snack of oatcakes at 7:30pm. Agh, why so hungry? Is it psychological I wonder? At least I haven't gone off the rails and stuffed my face (yet!!)

squishymcfatterson said:
1019 calories today. Definitely hungrier since I've started eating again. Had soup and 2 slices of plain, low cal bread for lunch. Ate at 12pm because I was starving! Had a snack of 2 oatcakes with homemade blueberry compote at 2pm. Meatloaf, potatoes, onions and mushrooms for dinner at 5:30pm and then another snack of oatcakes at 7:30pm. Agh, why so hungry? Is it psychological I wonder? At least I haven't gone off the rails and stuffed my face (yet!!)

Lol to YET, ha sometimes your just have a hungry day! I know i do.

Karensplan said:
Lol to YET, ha sometimes your just have a hungry day! I know i do.

I know what you mean. Weekends are the worst for me! So frustrating, weighed in this morning and I've gone up to 10st9.8lb. So typical. Wish I has stuffed my face now...! (No I don't really!)

Day 42 and a bit down in the dumps. Weighed in this morning at 10st 9.8lb. Now, if I was disciplined and only weighed myself once a week, this would be a loss of 0.6lb. BUT, beinh addicted to my scales, I know that earlier in the week I weighed 10st8.4lb and then crept up to 10st9lb. I know my body needs to adjust to eating again and I can honestly say I haven't "cheated". I have stuck rigidly to 1200 cals or below every day. I was going to up my calories more gradually but have been genuinely hungry, so maybe this is the cause? TOTM also (over)due so this might be a contributing factor...

Lesson learned anyhow and I am not weighing myself until next Monday morning.

Food wise it's been a great day.

B- Cup of tea and one slice low cal bread toasted with 12g sugar free pb and blueberry compote

Snack- Tea

Lunch- Cauli soup and 1 wholewheat English muffin, toasted with scraping of butter

Snack- Fruit stars (61cals)

Dinner- AMAZING homemade chicken and egg fried rice. Forgot to take a pic because I hoovered it down.

Snack- before Kickboxing I will have 2 oatcakes with blueberry compote (and peanut butter) if I have enough calories left.

Day 43. Oh Dear Lord, I decided to have a Lipotrim Caramel Flavoured Bar for breakfast. I'm halfway through it. Hideous but edible, a slight bit better than the flapjacks. I bought a pack of 7 (5+2 free, yippee, not) so will trudge through them. Maybe one every second day!

Plan is soup and a toasted English muffin for lunch and chicken fried rice again for dinner, yum. Will try to remember to take a pic this time!

Exciting day today. Off to meet a recruitment agent who will hopefully find me a job! Also have a good friend handing in my CV for a job today. While I'm in town meeting the recruitment agent, my mum is minding the little lady, so I am going to pop up to the big Topshop to see if I can get some badly needed jeans and maybe a few tops. Everything is swimming on me and I live in jeans so I need a pair that fits. Don't get into town much as it's a trek with a fidgety toddler so looking forward to it. Might pop into the Disney Store too!

Attachments

• image-2909880451.jpg
    image-2909880451.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 11
Back