1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

ProPoints Mission skinny... Again!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by leanne641, 13 March 2014 Social URL.

1. leanne641

leanne641 Well-Known Member

Hi all! I'm not new I'm just starting again! 3rd time lucky First time I got from 11st 8 down to 10st 4.. Then I got too comfortable, ate and ate and was too scared to weigh myself.. Until I saw a photo of myself and I knew I had to do it.. I'd put it all back on, I was 11st 9 so I got myself right back into it and that time I actually got down to 8st 13lbs my lowest ever weight and I felt amazing! Lately I've been feeling it creeping back up slowly over the past year and a half and I know I weigh 10st something... I'm wanting that same motivation when I got into the 8s and this site was my motivation.. I had no meetings, I wasn't doing it online and none of my friends were dieting Has anyone got the same kind of stats as me? I would love to support each other! I'm starting tomorrow (well today but weighing when I wake up - damn nightshift) so I'll post all my stats then

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. leanne641

leanne641 Well-Known Member

Ok... Starting weight is 10st2 3/4 or 142.75lbs so only 24lbs to go ;)

I will probably weigh every morning so I'll post to here

Not ate anything yet just had a couple of coffees

4. Shez__x

Shez__x Well-Known Member

how u getting on hun?? x