Mission to lose the baby weight

So Tuesday and Wednesday have been my normal eating days. I've made sure to count my calories and was very happy to see my weight is still 13st 7lbs instead of fluctuating like does usually. Fast day tomorrow so hopefully the scales will start moving down again

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

fast day again today, going to have a chicken sandwich for lunch at 206 calories and for dinner is a weight watchers ready meal of spag bol for 303 cals, totaling 509 calories for the day. Had a cheeky weigh in again today and happy that I am stil 13 st 7lbs. I can definitely feel myself getting a little smaller

Well done you!

Fast day over now. Normal eating for today. Did my weigh in this morning and I have lost 1lb :) 13st 6lbs now. very pleased. Will start adding exercise back in again now. I usually go to kettlebells on a Tuesday but my instructor is on her honeymoon so haven't done any exercise except a bit of walking.

Thank you very much Miss Thomasx :)

Well done!

Well done so far! I love the look of 5:2 and think I'll have a proper look at the information on it!

So I didn't do my fast day on Saturday. I have done it Monday and today (Wednesday). Feel like I an really struggling today though. I want to eat constantly. :(

So I didn't do my fast day on Saturday. I have done it Monday and today (Wednesday). Feel like I an really struggling today though. I want to eat constantly. :( Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have you managed to resist temptation? I'm already in bed with a cup of tea...hiding from temptation!

Have you managed to resist temptation? I'm already in bed with a cup of tea...hiding from temptation!

So far yes although biscuits are calling to me. Hiding up in bed now too

I hope you survived. You should now be feeling very proud of yourself! :)

another 1lb loss :) very pleased

did my fast day today, think i might change them to Mondays and Thursdays for now. ended my day on 534 calories. feeling pretty hungry at the moment but I am up in bed so no chance for me to sneak down and nibble anything

The latest horizon programme suggested I would do well on 5:2 but I felt weak and ratty when I tried it. How do you manage?!

The programme said the same about me. Not sure how I manage. I try and drink a lot of water on fast days and that seems to help me

So my fast days last week were Monday and Thursday. I weighed in Friday and I am another 1lb down. 13 stone 4lbs now. Going to do Monday and Thursday fast again. Audio going to try and re add my exercise again and start going back to kettlebell class on Tuesday

Back