Misspiggyfi get a Grip!!!... interview was a success :-)

I suggest one of those medival rack things....did you watch "F*** off...I'm short" - t'was class. The only thing that really works is a leg lengthening op. Now all you have to do is go off to a random foreign country and get them to do it (not morally correct or some rubbish over here :eek::p pah!!) and they break your legs and put some funny screws in it that you turn each day.

Cool eh? no problem. Off you go.

Good luck with the teaching interview!! I come from the land of Primary teachers, my bro did the 1 year course 2 years back...he was a gibbering mess after the interview - he is a perfectionist though and couldn't remember the interview much. Daft boy.

My parents love their job and they've been at it for ......gosh....erm.....over 30 years now. Brother is still settling in...not quite confident enough yet.

Some people think teaching is an easy job.....afraid not. Having grown up with primary teachers I have seen my parents go to work at 8.30 and do a whole day then work solidly from 3.15 till 5, go home and have tea and then stay up till 1 - 2 o'clock doing plans, worksheets, marking etc etc etc every night of the week and then do it all again.Nuts. not for me I must say...black sheep I am :rolleyes:

Good luck!!!! BREATHE!!!!

xx

Good luck with the teaching interview!! I come from the land of Primary teachers, my bro did the 1 year course 2 years back...he was a gibbering mess after the interview - he is a perfectionist though and couldn't remember the interview much. Daft boy.

My parents love their job and they've been at it for ......gosh....erm.....over 30 years now. Brother is still settling in...not quite confident enough yet.

Some people think teaching is an easy job.....afraid not. Having grown up with primary teachers I have seen my parents go to work at 8.30 and do a whole day then work solidly from 3.15 till 5, go home and have tea and then stay up till 1 - 2 o'clock doing plans, worksheets, marking etc etc etc every night of the week and then do it all again.Nuts. not for me I must say...black sheep I am :rolleyes:

Good luck!!!! BREATHE!!!!

xx

I am papping myself!!! I hope the interviewers are nice to me!:confused:

But to keep my mind off it I have a dissertation to write first!!! (I should have done it earlier???? never!!!!)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO ****ING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

must have been all that wind from the bars on sunday :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

good on ya chick.... i'm soooooooo proud!!

love

Does wind make ya lose weight???? :eek: lol

Shame I'm being a kn*b and eating in the hotel next week and at my interview!!

Hopefully get some more off before then though.

So is tomorrow now today or tomorrow tomorrow??!;)

xxxx

Does wind make ya lose weight???? :eek: lol

Shame I'm being a kn*b and eating in the hotel next week and at my interview!!

Hopefully get some more off before then though.

So is tomorrow now today or tomorrow tomorrow??!;)

xxxx

ha ha chick... that tomorrow was SUPPOSED to be tuesday... but now its tomorrow Thursday... i've written me plan up in my diary so i won't bore ya with it!!!

chat to ya later hun

love

awwww Fi!!! T'is perfectly acceptable to go to bed now.....I'm tempted at the moment........not hungry when sleeping!!

be hardcore!!!!!!:D

Sleep... wouldn't that be a novel idea?!!

Coley, how in the holy hell do you manage to diet while writing a dissertation??!!!:confused:

I have my dissertation and another 2 essays to write (as well as the presentation for my interview) and I'm going slowly insane!!!

I take my hat off to ya girl!!!!!

Ah..........but you see...I didn't. Went crazy....handed dissy in on 30/03 and then re-started diet. No hat required!! lol. I did have another smegging essay to hand in.....and now I have 3 exams. Joy.

Dissys are evil evil evil nasty horrible things that take over your life and you are encased in dissy hell and you do go mad. You cannot escape until it is gone. Then forget about it, mine is long forgotten. I will never look at that heap of crap again.:D

Dissy induced lunacy is common place.....I'm sure it's be proven ;)

You are doing good not to eat everything in Tesco's!!! I went crazy near the end!!!

When's the dissy in?

Don't stress about presentation.....hahaha, funny coming from me the worrying queen, especially about presentations. I'm a dab hand with fun powerpoint animations if you need a hand?

xx

Hey Fi, I know how you're feeling with all the workload! I'm also in final year, currently trying to juggle my dissertation, individual report, 2 group assignments (presentation+report for each) AND organise an awards ceremony which the city mayor and other important ppl are coming too.... ARGH no wonder I have been struggling recently.

However, I have come to the conclusion that I can't use my work as an excuse, and in actual fact the time I save not going out for dinner/food shopping and SSing instead is proving beneficial! LMAO how crazy 3rd year is! I have been really struggling recently, but today have managed a whole day of SSing (probs the first whole day in about a fortnight!) so am well chuffed... am hoping that by Friday I will be in ketosis and can then forget about this major physical hunger I'm feeling right now!

Waiting for DOH to get home and then will go to be to quell the cravings! What a life... oh well at least if I can stick to it now I am still on target for end of June skinniness PMSL!

Chin up chuck!
xxx

Hey Fi, I know how you're feeling with all the workload! I'm also in final year, currently trying to juggle my dissertation, individual report, 2 group assignments (presentation+report for each) AND organise an awards ceremony which the city mayor and other important ppl are coming too.... ARGH no wonder I have been struggling recently.

However, I have come to the conclusion that I can't use my work as an excuse, and in actual fact the time I save not going out for dinner/food shopping and SSing instead is proving beneficial! LMAO how crazy 3rd year is! I have been really struggling recently, but today have managed a whole day of SSing (probs the first whole day in about a fortnight!) so am well chuffed... am hoping that by Friday I will be in ketosis and can then forget about this major physical hunger I'm feeling right now!

Waiting for DOH to get home and then will go to be to quell the cravings! What a life... oh well at least if I can stick to it now I am still on target for end of June skinniness PMSL!

Chin up chuck!
xxx

It's soooooooo hard concentrating on dieting with all this going on!

One side of me knows how good I'll feel if I stick with the diet, and how much I'll lose if I do. The other thinks f*ck it!! It's too hard to diet while I'm so stressed!:devilangel: :banghead:

Raaaaaaaaaagh! lol need to let out some steam.

Good luck with all your work too, and well done for a day of SSing, it sure aint easy!! xxxx

A week since I've written on here... goes to show I've been hiding while I've been eating!! :eek:

I've been having a really tough week, with loads and loads of work to do, deadlines coming and going (yes, some of my work is now late :cry: ) as well as my interview that was so scary. There have been loads of tears this week and I feel like tearing my hair out :sigh:

I have been eating, but certainly not going mad by any means. I just felt there was too much pressure on me at the moment, and writing a dissertation on SS is, for me, impossible it would seem. Money is tight, so I don't want to waste packs if I'm not doing the diet properly.

I'm going to continue eating as sensibly as possible until next monday I think, as all of my work should be in by then. After that it's exams, and student associate scheme (teaching experience) but hopefully I'll be able to SS through those.

All in all I'm feeling quite sorry for myself at the moment!! Missing h2b too, 19 days till he's back from sea.

In brighter news, I have sorted out a flat for when I move to plymouth, so one less thing to worry about!!

Hi Fi, where abouts is the flat you have found ?
Wow not long to go until you move down. Have you had interview at Marjons yet I cant remeber when it is ?

Hi Fi, where abouts is the flat you have found ?
Wow not long to go until you move down. Have you had interview at Marjons yet I cant remeber when it is ?

Hey sonkie, Yeah I was down for my interview this week. It was so so scary, and I just can't judge how it went. The interview was fine, but she seemed like she'd prefer someone with a degree in RE. I'll just have to wait and see.

The flat is in torpoint. Edd decided he really likes it there so as he knows the area better than me I decided to trust him! Although I'm not particularly looking forward to having to get the ferry every day!!

Why are you not looking forward to the ferry ?
Was the hotel close enough for you ....?

Yeah it was great, thanks so much for that. Just a short walk away (which was good, as my new shoes gave me blisters!! ouch)

As for the ferry, well I suppose it's because i'm not used to it. As long as they're on time it'll be ok i suppose!! Just have to leave in plenty of time (being on time, that'll be a novel idea for me!! lol) Well, that's if I get in to Marjons!! I've been looking out for teaching assistant jobs in local schools just in case too

Yeah it was great, thanks so much for that. Just a short walk away (which was good, as my new shoes gave me blisters!! ouch)

As for the ferry, well I suppose it's because i'm not used to it. As long as they're on time it'll be ok i suppose!! Just have to leave in plenty of time (being on time, that'll be a novel idea for me!! lol) Well, that's if I get in to Marjons!! I've been looking out for teaching assistant jobs in local schools just in case too

Cool....my boys love going on the torpoint ferries.....they love the sound of the chains.....!
When will you find out about Marjons ????????
As for the ferries being on time they are usually pretty good, but your best bet is to get on just before an ambulance/police car as they leave straightaway and double the speed too..lol. We have been on one at the same time as an ambulance.....by the time we had got out the car and up onto the viewing deck we had reached the otherside.

Cool....my boys love going on the torpoint ferries.....they love the sound of the chains.....!
When will you find out about Marjons ????????
As for the ferries being on time they are usually pretty good, but your best bet is to get on just before an ambulance/police car as they leave straightaway and double the speed too..lol. We have been on one at the same time as an ambulance.....by the time we had got out the car and up onto the viewing deck we had reached the otherside.

I'll bear that in mind!! lol

I should know whether I'm in within 14 days. Fingers and everything else crossed!!!!!

FingersCrossed.gif

Back