Misspiggyfi get a Grip!!!... interview was a success :-)

Why do I leave everything to the last minute???!! :mad:

I ended up leaving an essay until around 3am the night before the deadline- why???? Clearly what was on the tv seemed much more important to me at the time! lol I ended up staying up through the night to get it done. I got it handed in thankfully, but it wreaked havok on my body.

I stuck to the diet, having three packs as normal during the day, but I became starving at 4am so had a pack then , and another one at 10.30am. Essay handed in at 1pm, so I went for a 'nap' at about 2pm. Well, I woke up from this nap at 8.30pm!!! eeek!! Now I'm going to be up all flippin night, and I don't know what to do about packs- do I just have one now as I had 2 extra? Or do I now need 3 as I've slept in between?? :confused:

I've probably not had as much water as I should have either, when I consider it spread out across the amount of hours I was awake for. Oh poo.

But I am proud that I stuck to the diet :) I was up with 2 friends who alo had deadlines today (last day of term) and they kept eating 'energy food' to get them through the night- which is really just an excuse to eat crap! lol

Which reminds me... today was my last proper day at Lancaster university! Obviously, I have a million essays to write over the holiday, as well as my dissertation, and exams, but I have had my last proper lecture here :wave_cry: My friends are quite sad about it, and don't want to leave, but I'm more excited about going to plymouth and doing my PGCE:D

I don't know what to do with myself now! There's no-one around the flat so I'm bored!!

Fancy a 'nana shake now :D mmmm!

Just had a phonecall from my fiance :bliss:

Now this may not seem very exciting news, but it really is- he's at sea at the moment on a submarine, and there's no phone signal on a submarine!!

I'd been so worried after those 2 poor lads died on a sub this week (one of whom was a friend of H2B) so it was good to put my mind at rest.

Diet-wise, being a good girl so far :princess:
but sunday is a very long day!! I'm staying well away from the kitchen- some of the people in my flat are chinese and wow the smells are gorgeous!! They sure know how to cook :sigh:

I'm not happy :mad:

I'm really struggling not to eat. I am so so hungry. I had 3 bars yesterday instead of packs, and I must have knocked myself out of ketosis:sigh:

The thing is, I've found out I'll be seeing h2b next week- which is great!! (the sub is docking for a few days) But already I've got into a stupid mindset that I'll probably mess up then anyway, so what's the difference?

Also, I wanted there to be a big difference when he saw me, which there isn't. I look fat. If I had lost more I think I'd be more inclined to stick to it throughout his stay, but as I feel fat anyway I'll probably crack.

He is really supportive though, and on the phone he has already told me to stick to it, and last time I did the diet he was great too- so I can't even blame him, this is all in my stupid head :confused: Added to the mental struggle is the fact I'm not in ketosis, so I genuinely am hungry.

Normally my last pack wouldn't be until about 9pm, but I've already had all 3 packs for the day and some jelly- and I'm starving.

I am fighting with myself right now, but I'm worried I'll lose!

Sorry about the moan, feeling very sorry for myself! :rolleyes:

Well I cracked after writing the above.

Even before h2b came I started 'healthy eating'- yeah right!! A week has passed and I daren't get on the scales... I've been veeeeeery naughty.

I need a good slap!

What is wrong with me? I've probably undone three weeks of damn hard work just so I could eat. I'm an idiot.

Any ass-kicking gratefully received!

Hi Fiona, I am sending a good kick up the rear but you need to return the favour cos Im doing crap to!!! We will get back on track and be stunning for the summer, this trip to see OH is just to jog his memory of now and then when he goes back to sea get stuck back into it ready to give him the suprise of his life!!!!!! Good luck honey, you will do fine im sure. Sarahxx.

Hey guys....so you have blipped (just like me) you must draw a line under it and start afresh as if it was your first ever time on the diet.....remember the will power and determination...?
I have been 100% ssing today and yesterday and this morning I had lost 3lbs of the 5lbs that I had put on.....So if you get straight back to it, you can limit the damage.

Whatever you do dont dwell on it as you will feel even worse than you do now and would probably make it even worse.

Come on guys you can do it......we can do it together.

Dearest Ones;

I, too, have blipped. More than once. Indeed Ive had a very strange dieting week, yet have at NO TIME eaten chocolate. I can't even use the 'it's Easter and choccy eggs are all around me' excuse.

I've eaten some BIZARRE home-made stuff, yes and that includes carbs; I even nibbled at a very old jar of home-made marmalade given to me by my Dad in Scotland; until last night, it had remained sealed! and under no circumstances will I get on the scales. I know I would weep at the results.

O Brother, Where Art Thou? has just come on. The terribly sad words of the 'hobo heaven' opening song - The Big Rock Candy Mountain - are getting to me. I feel tearful. It sounds so cheery, but it is achingly sad. Imagine the wretchedness of their lives, starved and shunned and surviving in tattered rags, arrested and jailed then kicked out of town...

I'd better stop now. I'm feeling so down these days. Ah, well.

Hi Fiona, I am sending a good kick up the rear but you need to return the favour cos Im doing crap to!!! We will get back on track and be stunning for the summer, this trip to see OH is just to jog his memory of now and then when he goes back to sea get stuck back into it ready to give him the suprise of his life!!!!!! Good luck honey, you will do fine im sure. Sarahxx.

Ouch! Thanks for the kick!

Nice way of looking at the week, I hope I can give him the surprise of his life when he gets back- but a good one I hope!!!:p (not the kind of surprise where I keep growing! lol)

Hey guys....so you have blipped (just like me) you must draw a line under it and start afresh as if it was your first ever time on the diet.....remember the will power and determination...?
I have been 100% ssing today and yesterday and this morning I had lost 3lbs of the 5lbs that I had put on.....So if you get straight back to it, you can limit the damage.

Whatever you do dont dwell on it as you will feel even worse than you do now and would probably make it even worse.

Come on guys you can do it......we can do it together.

Hey Sonkie,

Well done for being such an angel yesterday and today! I want to be able to say that too!

I wish I didn't like food so flippin much!!! (that would make this diet soooo much easier!!)

By the way, got an interview at Marjon at the end of the month- wish me luck!

I'm gonna try and get on that SS wagon right on behind you!! Tomorrow is a new day.....

Dearest Ones;

I, too, have blipped. More than once. Indeed Ive had a very strange dieting week, yet have at NO TIME eaten chocolate. I can't even use the 'it's Easter and choccy eggs are all around me' excuse.

I've eaten some BIZARRE home-made stuff, yes and that includes carbs; I even nibbled at a very old jar of home-made marmalade given to me by my Dad in Scotland; until last night, it had remained sealed! and under no circumstances will I get on the scales. I know I would weep at the results.

O Brother, Where Art Thou? has just come on. The terribly sad words of the 'hobo heaven' opening song - The Big Rock Candy Mountain - are getting to me. I feel tearful. It sounds so cheery, but it is achingly sad. Imagine the wretchedness of their lives, starved and shunned and surviving in tattered rags, arrested and jailed then kicked out of town...

I'd better stop now. I'm feeling so down these days. Ah, well.

Hi girly girl,

Like you, I have no excuse for what I have eaten. In fact, mine I'm sure is far worse.... I'd better whisper **all you can eat chinese buffet** oh god the shame! Add that to the rest of the whole week of eating, and you'll understand why I won't get on the scales!!!

Don't feel down though, a diet isn't worth getting miserable about (I'll try and tell myself that one too!)

Cheer up hun! Like you say, things could be so much worse xxx

Ah, Fiona! You're a star. You just made me laugh out loud.

Yes - tomorrow - or should I say now - is another day!

I will TRY VERY HARD to SS. I can see me perhaps managing a four-pack day but if not it will (hopefully) be good old 790.

Why is dieting so darn hard? Why do we all love food so much? Why am I asking pointless questions??

Good luck all.

I've done a day- yay me. Just about another hundred or so to go.......

That's a depressing thought, I think I'll just focus on one day at a time so I don't go bonkers.

Still don't know what damage my week off has done, will get on the scales on wednesday when I have 3 days behind me so the damage won't seem so bad!

Hope everyone else has had a successful day too!

Now, easter sunday is fast approaching... must not eat chocolate!!!!! Actually, scrap that, I can have a chocolate bar for lunch, a chocolate shake for dinner and a chocolate muffin for supper!!! Who says I have to miss out on chocolate?!! lol

I've done a day- yay me. Just about another hundred or so to go.......

That's a depressing thought, I think I'll just focus on one day at a time so I don't go bonkers.

Still don't know what damage my week off has done, will get on the scales on wednesday when I have 3 days behind me so the damage won't seem so bad!

Hope everyone else has had a successful day too!

Now, easter sunday is fast approaching... must not eat chocolate!!!!! Actually, scrap that, I can have a chocolate bar for lunch, a chocolate shake for dinner and a chocolate muffin for supper!!! Who says I have to miss out on chocolate?!! lol

Go Fiona!! day 1 = SMASHED!!!!

Don't think about the whole lot, soon when holidays start (when do you finish? my last exam is the 11th of May) time will go quick!!!!

loved the stuff about not missing out on choccie!!! still ain't a big mahooosive creme egg though is it? bah!! who cares....eggs will still be about in August!! you can have one before then!!:)

here's to a fabby day 2!!! +tve :vibes:

Hi Fiona, ooooo an interview at Marjons you will probably drive past my house on the way there, I live just down the road from Marjons.

Hi Fiona,

Congratulations on sticking to SS all day! Wish I could say I had done that this week but alas. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel- I fessed up to the parents last night and they have said I should avoid chocolate today, enhoy our big family meal but just eat a small portion and then tomorrow see it as a fresh start- a new week, after the Easter temptations, and take on the mindset that I WILL do this, I CAN do this. :) hope today goes as well as yesterday for you! xxx

Hi Fiona,

Congratulations on sticking to SS all day! Wish I could say I had done that this week but alas. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel- I fessed up to the parents last night and they have said I should avoid chocolate today, enhoy our big family meal but just eat a small portion and then tomorrow see it as a fresh start- a new week, after the Easter temptations, and take on the mindset that I WILL do this, I CAN do this. :) hope today goes as well as yesterday for you! xxx

That sounds like a good idea, you'd only feel like you're missing out if you have to watch everyone else eating, and if you're out of ketosis anyway it won't make much difference.

I know what you mean about easter temptations- I have eaten far more hot cross buns in the past week than I'd care to admit to!!

I'm sure you'll get right back on track tomorrow, look at your ticker, you're doing so well!!:D

Enjoy your dinner!

Day 2 (again!) nearly over.

Good point today: not eaten any food:D

Bad point today: had 5 packs instead of 3:eek: :rolleyes:

Oh well, it's a step in the right direction! Think I'll continue having extra packs till I get in the swing of things- hopefully it won't affect me getting into ketosis:jelous: It's still waaaaaaay less calories than I would have if I was eating food, so I should still lose this week.

I don't quite know what to do with myself at the moment:confused: :confused: Bed? Put a film on? Play in the arcade? Do uni work?? (yeh right)

I think the film has won. Byeeeeeee x

you will do it

Hi love i will be starting lipotrim on tuesday for the first time i am terrified. Terrified of failing i also feel like a slob you look great on your picture and i am sure you will succeed if you have done it before. Wish yopu lots of luck Colette

Back