Misspiggyfi get a Grip!!!... interview was a success :-)

hi colly

nice to meet u :) i am starting cambridge hopefully sometime this week once i get to meet my cdc and get the packs

xxx

Hi Collette and Stacey,

Good luck for when you get started!!

There's nothing to be scared of collette, and I'm sure you'll be looking stunning by the summer!!

Just remember to drink loads and loads of water!!!

Hey everyone!!
I am going seein a cdc tonight and hopefully starting tomorrow! i am really motivated after reading all your fab success stories!!
Well done everyone, i just hope i can do as well as you lot!!!

I am really fighting an overwhelming need to eat right now :(

I am so stressed out with the amount of work I have to do right now. Its the last term of my final year at uni so I have loads of essays due in next week, and I just can't see how I'll get them done.
I've had to stay at uni by myself over the holiday instead of going home because I had so much to do, so I'm dying to be anywhere but here.

And Friday the 13th lived up to its reputation; my nan found out today that she has cancer and is being sent for surgery next week, which is a big worry as she has a heart problem. I don't know what my mum would do if anything happened to her

I'm frantically trying to search for properties to rent in plymouth too. h2b is at sea so I have to try and sort things from flippin lancaster. The timeframe is so tight I really need to get it sorted soon. I have to go down to plymouth on the 25th for an interview for my pgce which I'm really nervous about. I have to do a powerpoint presentation on attainment targets covered in the RE syllabus for my local area- oh great more work!! I don't even know where to start! And the interview is in the form of a whole day assessment, and there is lunch provided- eek! Will I look like a weirdo if I don't eat? Will I have the willpower not to eat?

I have already had 4 packs today, which isn't good as I'm a shortie. There's a lasagne in the freezer calling my name :(

Oh I'm sorry for moaning so much, just needed to vent! I suppose totm doesn't help either, I just want to cry!

well, enough feeling sorry for myself... I'll get myself a yummy (?!) coffee. mmmmmmm! lol

I am really fighting an overwhelming need to eat right now :(

I am so stressed out with the amount of work I have to do right now. Its the last term of my final year at uni so I have loads of essays due in next week, and I just can't see how I'll get them done.
I've had to stay at uni by myself over the holiday instead of going home because I had so much to do, so I'm dying to be anywhere but here.

And Friday the 13th lived up to its reputation; my nan found out today that she has cancer and is being sent for surgery next week, which is a big worry as she has a heart problem. I don't know what my mum would do if anything happened to her

I'm frantically trying to search for properties to rent in plymouth too. h2b is at sea so I have to try and sort things from flippin lancaster. The timeframe is so tight I really need to get it sorted soon. I have to go down to plymouth on the 25th for an interview for my pgce which I'm really nervous about. I have to do a powerpoint presentation on attainment targets covered in the RE syllabus for my local area- oh great more work!! I don't even know where to start! And the interview is in the form of a whole day assessment, and there is lunch provided- eek! Will I look like a weirdo if I don't eat? Will I have the willpower not to eat?

I have already had 4 packs today, which isn't good as I'm a shortie. There's a lasagne in the freezer calling my name :(

Oh I'm sorry for moaning so much, just needed to vent! I suppose totm doesn't help either, I just want to cry!

well, enough feeling sorry for myself... I'll get myself a yummy (?!) coffee. mmmmmmm! lol

hey chick.. you on msn???

It must be a bad sign when the birds are tweeting and you haven't been to bed yet! :rolleyes: I'm delving deep into AIDS activism, which is really a fascinating topic, but the essay is doing my head in now! (I hate the way they don't write themselves :p ) Aaah well, at least it's sunday so if I crumble and fall asleep later it won't matter.

It seems that 'unavoidable eating situation'-wise it's one thing after another. I'm already trying to negotiate in my head how to get out of eating on my assessment day in 10 days, which I think will be fairly impossible, and now friends who I've been dying to catch up with have invited me out for dinner on monday. This is really awkward as I've already wriggled out of meals with them so many times so as to stick to the diet, but as I'm planning to leave the area in 6 weeks this may be the last time I get to see them for quite a while! Don't know what I can do with this one :thinking2:

Managing to mostly stick to the diet, though had some chicken today (well i suppose that would be yesterday for you, but since i haven't slept yet it feels like earlier today to me!). I was in uni feeling starving and lightheaded, and I didn't think a tetra would cut the mustard lol. oh well, chicken isn't too naughty:eek:

:coffee: :read: back to the books for now :rolleyes:

I have been really silly today :rolleyes:

I stayed up all night, but I haven't gone to bed at all :eek: so I haven't slept since i woke up saturday morning eek. These essays are getting me down :sigh:

It's wreaked havok on the diet though!! During saturday I had 3 packs and a little chicken- not too bad. Then at about 6am I had another pack.

So we're now at sunday. During the day I've had **FOUR BARS** whooops! (Mandy came with my order:rolleyes: ) Now people say one bar gives them wind, what will 4 do to my insides?! I'm probably going to explode soon.

So all in all, 4 packs, 4 bars, and a little chicken- but with no sleep in between... does that make a difference?? Or is a day still a day whether or not you sleep??:confused: :confused: :confused: confused!

I'm sat here crying at The Royal, what a tearjerker! So glad my mum didn't see it.

I'm going to have to be very good tomorrow to make up for today. I have cancelled the meal I was invited to so at least I don't have that to contend with!

If no one hears from me again..... I have exploded.

I have been really silly today :rolleyes:

I stayed up all night, but I haven't gone to bed at all :eek: so I haven't slept since i woke up saturday morning eek. These essays are getting me down :sigh:

It's wreaked havok on the diet though!! During saturday I had 3 packs and a little chicken- not too bad. Then at about 6am I had another pack.

So we're now at sunday. During the day I've had **FOUR BARS** whooops! (Mandy came with my order:rolleyes: ) Now people say one bar gives them wind, what will 4 do to my insides?! I'm probably going to explode soon.

So all in all, 4 packs, 4 bars, and a little chicken- but with no sleep in between... does that make a difference?? Or is a day still a day whether or not you sleep??:confused: :confused: :confused: confused!

I'm sat here crying at The Royal, what a tearjerker! So glad my mum didn't see it.

I'm going to have to be very good tomorrow to make up for today. I have cancelled the meal I was invited to so at least I don't have that to contend with!

If no one hears from me again..... I have exploded.

well did ya explode lol

you will be farting like a mad thing ha ha

oooooooooooooo i can hear your tummy from here ouch
LOL
I cant have bars they kill my tummy

miss fi, step AWAY from the bars!!!!!!!!
nat x

well did ya explode lol

you will be farting like a mad thing ha ha

Not suffereing any ill effects yet!

Though I'm so hungry I could have another!! d'oh!
(or anything in my cupboards for that matter!)

LOL

nat x

Ooooh I love them! They don't do anything to me :D

although 4 might be pushing my luck!! lol

LOL

nat x

Ooooh I love them! They don't do anything to me :D

although 4 might be pushing my luck!! lol

ok, so quite clearly 4 bars in a day is NOT a good idea!!! I went to sleep thinking I was hunkydory, but alas, I woke up yeaterday and all day had the worst gastric reflux ever!! My acid suppressant tablet wasn't working so also had about a million gaviscon tablets:rolleyes:

Not to self: don't do this again

hey chick... how ya feeling today??? is it weigh day tomorrow???

any news??

love

hey chick... how ya feeling today??? is it weigh day tomorrow???

any news??

love

Hellllooooooooooooo chicken!!!

Yup weigh-in tomorrow- keep everything crossed for me!

How have you got on today? Hope you shot the chinese take-away fairy hun!!:p

I'll try and get online for a chat, but msn is playing silly beggars with me at the mo!!!

Hi Fiona, hows it going ?
When are you gonna be in Plymouth ? I know you said the end of the month.

Hey sonkie,

I'm getting the train down on wednesday for the interview on thursday...... soooooooooooo nervous!!

I'll have to get a weather update from you before I leave so I know what to wear for the interview lol :cool:

I'm staying in the hotel you suggested, on a map it looks close enough so thanks a million!!! Typical that it includes breakfast though :rolleyes: doubt I'll be able to resist!!

Have you managed to get back on track now after your bath escapades?!

xxx

Hey sonkie,

I'm getting the train down on wednesday for the interview on thursday...... soooooooooooo nervous!!

Good luck, Im sure you will be fine, what is the interview for ?????

I'll have to get a weather update from you before I leave so I know what to wear for the interview lol :cool:

Well it has been lovely, though on sunday morning it rained here, but in Bath it was glorious sun, though we brought the sun home with us.

I'm staying in the hotel you suggested, on a map it looks close enough so thanks a million!!! Typical that it includes breakfast though :rolleyes: doubt I'll be able to resist!!

It is a 5 minute walk away, so no need for a taxi from the hotel to Marjons. Which is also next door to the airport, which is pretty quiet so you wont be disturbed.

Have you managed to get back on track now after your bath escapades?!

I am doing fine, had a couple of wobbly times during the day though, but I kept away.

xxx

Shame I have to work or I could have picked you up from station, and shown you the route to marjons, but the receptionist will point you in the right direction.

I have realised something.

I am only fat because I am so short. If I was six foot I would carry myself beautifully!!! :p

Anyone have any ideas how I can make myself grow???????

Back