misstiny's weekly diary

OMG!!!

After what I thought was going a bad week I lost a whole 4lbs!!!!:party0019:

So happy!!!!

Will pop in later, am a bit busy on bank holiday.....believe it or not!!!

What's wrong with me???

I cant stop putting milk in my tea or coffee.....I cant stand it black!!!! I am probably jeorpadising my weight loss and really need to get back on track!!!!

Its weigh in Sat morning and if I havent lost anything more than 3lbs....NO MORE MILK!!!!

I cant stop putting milk in my tea or coffee.....I cant stand it black!!!! I am probably jeorpadising my weight loss and really need to get back on track!!!!

Its weigh in Sat morning and if I havent lost anything more than 3lbs....NO MORE MILK!!!!

Well the results are in and I lost 3lbs this past week:D. I must say I was happy as i thought I would have lost less if not gained. The milk doesnt seem to have done me any good and to prove it to myself I am going to have a no milk week....didnt start of well though as today I actually did have a bit of milk in my coffee. I still have a few more days before next saturday to make this week a no-milk week.

What this diet teaches me is just how much I can lie to myself or hw i can get away with things and keep telling myself i've done the right thing when in actual fact i know that I havent. Its not a good thing especially when you convince yourself that bad is good. I just hope that as i go through this journey that is the one thing that I'll be able to control otherwise I will just go back to my old ways....telling myself i need a slice of choc cake to cheer myself up when I know that I could get on the phone and speak to one of my GFs to feel better!!! There is always a better option but it seems our minds are so capable of playing tricks with us that you could very well be a politician with all the promises that you say to yourself. ''This will be my last coffee with milk cos next week I definitely wont have any....so go on'' instead of ''I've done so well and i know this milk will spoil my chances of continuing to be good so I wont have it cos I really dont need it''

There is always an option and dont find any excuses.

I try to think back to why you are doing this in the first place and that always seems to help.

I dont want to be the fat GF whom all the guys come up to first to get my GF's numbers!!!!

NO NO NO:cool::cool::cool:

SOOO HARD

I dont know why but this week had been so hard and I have to admit I have been picking.....a few bites of my boyfriend's pork chop.....or a bit of chicken, mainly been trying to stick to eating meat...even had some fish (aam portion) when i was really hungry yesterday. But it seems now i cant stop. :cry:

I am getting really frustated with myself.....cos i started this diet with such enthusiasm and the results show but now I just feel like I am ready to give up. Not really good huh???:wave_cry:

I dont want to give up but I fear I am heading that way. My weigh in is tomorrow morning and I am so nervous that I have gained weight. Mind you I promised no milk but that has happened either....grrrrrr am so mad at myself. Wat's wrong with me????:eek:

I know this diet works but i'm just not giving my all at the moment and its going to start showing when the weight stops falling off:sigh::sigh::sigh:

I'll have to talk to my CDC ato try and get over this:(

Back