Missy3's weight loss diary

missy3

starving!
Starting my diary a little bit late, so i'm on day 6 today, got weighed early as it suited me better to go this morning and i lost... 9lb :) i was so so pleased.

This passed a bit when i got really dizzy and kinda blacked out, but this was my own fault as i went away for bank holiday and didn't bring anything with me and had only 1 shake in 2days.

I feel much better now thou. But unfortunately ate a half a babybel cheese... as i heard it has few carbs and thought i made an informed choice, i thought maybe that wasn't that bad for 2 days.

Im still feeling very positive about the diet, and not thinking about if's like i did on my other LT attempt, i'm really thinking about my whens.

Time flies really, and 16 weeks will seem like nothing at all.

well done thats brill.. i can't wait till saturday :) xx

Hi Missy, thats a good first loss. Don't worry about the cheese just learn from it and move on! Good luck! :)
Emma x

On day.. 9 (wow, the time really flew by) and i'm feeling great. Had the usual lipotrimer nightmares, last night I dreamt I ate a giant pizza and I woke up in complete distraction. Thankfully it was a dream, but theres always those first few seconds were your not too sure.
Been totally committed to this website the last few days and it helps so much to keep on track and see how others are dealing with the same things. I'd say yesterday was my hardest day so far. I just felt sick and dizzy and fed up.. so I had a little cry, got inside a sleeping bag and sipped my water til I felt better.

Things are fine now, and i'm proud of myself for getting over that day8 hurdle. Was thinking today that there are a few things that i'm very proud of.

DAY1 Family meal out at TGI Fridays
DAY4 Uncles 40th with buffet etc.
DAY6 Cinema
DAY9 Chinese restaurant

All 100% and I'm so proud of my will power, i can really do this, ad i know that i will. Soooo can't wait for Christmas time.

Hi Missy,

You are doing great! Keep it up you wonder woman you :)

Kirstie x

thanks.. i intend to.. looking at all the lovely a/w clothes coming into shops is really spuring me on.

At the end of day 11 today, yesterday was terrible as I was sick and physically sick all over the staff room in work but I didn't give in and I'm proud of myself. I feel in control and really in the swing of things now. My jammies feel loose (its the only item I can really compare as because i'm sick so i've lived in them the last few days) and i'm delighted. Looking forward to my weigh in on wednesday, although TOTM, so will have to see how things go. Water intake is going really well today for the first time. Only 14 more weeks to go lol

sorry to hear you are not well. get better soon and good luck on wednesday

Lost 4lbs this week :) im delighted as its totm and got my first comment.. 'your face is really thin' :) well hopefully the rest of me will follow!

That's brilliant! Well done you x

Please be careful about remembering your shakes! You honestly will NOT go out of ketosis by eating things such as cheese (full fat, NOT half fat!) or some chicken or fish, and that is far healthier than going without anything for 2 days as your poor body desperately tried to tell you!

Good luck - I'm sure you won't need it as you're clearly so committed!! xx

So thought i'd do a little update, i'm on day.. 19 today :) have been doing well and am surprised at how determined I feel. I have had a few moments were I felt like I wasn't in control of things but thankfully this has passed quickly enough. I've been feeling a bit rough and thinking it could be down to totm, starting to notice a little change to my clothes but not as much as I had by this stage on my first LT attempt, but it'll come and I don't mind waiting on my sizes going down.. least i'm not still with my old eating habits and waiting on the going up. I had been a little obsessed with the diet and dieting and weight loss and therefore food was constantly on my mind for a while, so decided to just have a few days break from minis and general diet related reading, seems to have done the trick. I think there are people who need the constant reminder, but for me the more I think that I'm dieting it never leaves my mind and general life never gets a look in.

Starting my course tomorro, i'm super excited but also totally nervous as it's fashion. I love fashion and this is totally what i wanna do, but how fashionable can you be in size 18, when hardly any stores stock your size. It'll likely be a big hassle to find the 5 days worth of outfits I need this week. Starting the course has also kind of spurred me on with the diet, I don't wanna be the fat one in class of model lookalikes. (which I am, but hopefully not for too long)

Havent stepped on a scale at all this week, so tomorro or wednesday i'll have my weigh in.. whichever one suits. Wish me luckkkk

Good luck Missy.. I am sure you will do well x x

Good luck with weigh in, and starting your course :)

xx

:) woohoo, i can't believe i've gone this long, i worked out last night that today i'm now on to my 5th week, which means i'm one third of the way through, when i put it like that it doesn't seem like much at all really. I lost 3lbs this week, which brings me to a total of 21 :) 1 stone and a half in 4 weeks is sooo amazing, and there is no way i would have got here without lipotrim. Im still totally into this diet and i'm enjoying seeing my clothes start to get looser. Im really determined.

You sound so positive hun.. Your post made me smile.. Well done x x x

Back