Missy's Last Push to Target

Missyy76

Hi Everyone

I have been a Minimins/Slimming World member for around 5 years, in that time I have gone from 17st+ to around 12st 10lb and then back up to 17st when I was pregnant with my second child.
I weighed in on Friday at 12st2, and have 8 weeks to get to my target of 11st10lbs (im 5ft 8 and this is the top end of my healthy bmi)

Due to gaining and losing weight a couple of times, I have a lot of loose skin, mainly arms and thighs, and im booked to have an armlift in January - this is my motivation to lose that last bit of weight and I will be updating food/exercise daily to keep me on track through Christmas and new year.

Todays food and exercise to follow ;-) xxx

Today is an EE day -

Breakfast: Apple, peppermint tea

then went to gym and did: 1 hour bodypump class, 45 min spin class

1 litre water downed at gym!!

Lunch: King prawns with brown rice, mushrooms, courgettes and spinach, lots of soy sauce
Coffee with 1 sugar and 175ml whole milk (hex a and 1 syn)

Dinner - not sure yet, food shopping coming later so will use some syns there and update later xx

Rest of todays food:

Snacks 2 x Alpen Lights (hex b) and grapes

Dinner Monkfish and prawns, with green beans, courgettes and wholegrain rice, sweet chilli sauce 5 syns
Mango and 2 satsumas

Total syns for today 6 - am going to have a few low syn days as had a big blowout at the weekend :eek:

Have a good evening all xx

Morning all!

Love these dark mornings - the kids are still in bed, so I can have my coffee in peace!

Today is looking like a red day:

Breakfast: Coffee with 175ml whole milk (hex a) and 1 sugar (1syn), 2 satsumas

45 min spin class

Snack: Mango

Lunch: 227g jacket potato (hex b) with roast chicken, salad and m&s Caesar dressing (4syns)sprinkle of parmesan - part of hex a 2

Dinner: Steak with roasted veg and sw chips (hex b2) mustard

45 min swim

That's all for now - have a good day all xx

Morning all

Miserable weather out there today, have to go to the dentist which means a trip on the ferry to Dartmouth, normally I love this trip, but when its really windy I get scared the car is going to be blown off into the water!

No exercise today - rest day

Think im going for a red day:

Brekkie: Coffee with 175ml whole milk (hex a) and 1 sugar (1syn), will try and eat a couple of satsumas before dentist

Lunch: Ham, cheese (hex a) and mushroom omelette with salad and salad cream (2 syns)

Snack: fruit and muller light

Dinner: SW fry up - Bacon, mushrooms, fried eggs, 227g sw chips (hexb), 2 alpen lights (hex b)

Will update with syns later - if I survive the ferry :eek: xx

Rubbish nights sleep last night, really strong wind (outside the house, not from my bottom!) blowing all night, felt like the house was going to be blown off the hill into the sea, which meant I woke up grumpy this morn and shouted at OH when his alarm went off at 4.30!! Then had to text him to apologise for my grumpiness!!

Anyway, was going to do 1 hour combat then a spin class straight after, but have decided to just to the combat class today....

Think im going for an EE day today:

Brekkie: Coffee with 175ml whole milk (hex a) 1 sugar (1 syn), alpen light bar (hex b),banana

Snack: a lot of mango - needs using up! other alpen light bar

Lunch: Prawn stir fry with brown rice, mushrooms, courgettes, onions and soy

Dinner: Steak and sw chips with roast veg, mustard

drinks: 2 litres water, peppermint tea

Will update syns later, have a good day :) xx

Ended up with my full 15 syns yesterday, was trying to keep them low all week as I had a lot of cheese and wine at the weekend (as my final blowout) hoping I still have a loss tomorrow but bodies are funny things, so will have to wait and see in the morn..

Red day today

Brekkie: Coffee 175ml whole milk (hex a) and 1 sugar (1syn) 2 satsumas

No gym today - rest day, but getting my eyebrows threaded and then a bit of Christmas shopping so will be walking around town

Lunch - jacket potato (hex b) with chicken, salad, sprinkle of parmesan (part of hex a2) and Caesar dressing (4syns)

Dinner - going to persuade OH to bring fish home from work so will be some sort of fish with sw chips (hex b2) and veg

Snacks - fruit

Have a good day all xx

Red day today, waiting for food shopping to be delivered later, so just a case of using up what is left:

Brekkie: Coffee with milk (hex a ) 1 sugar (1 syn)

Gym - 1 hour body pump, 45 min spinning class - 1 litre water

Snack: 3 slices ham

Lunch: Scan bran cake - ate whole thing was starving!! HEX B + 2 syns, Coffee with 1 sugar (1 syn), activia yoghurt, small chocolate teacake (5.5 syns) 2 satsumas

Dinner: Not sure until shopping arrives, will be full of veg and low/no syn

I ended up on 12 syns yesterday, trying to keep them under 10 this week so I can have some champagne on Saturday night :D

Today is an ee day:

Coffee with 175ml whole milk (hex a) and sugar (1 syn), banana

Gym - 45 min spin class, half a litre of water

Lunch - Prawn stir fry with veggies and brown rice, lots of soy, 1 egg, mango and yoghurt, more coffee (3 syns for milk)

Dinner - Beef with chilli, ginger, garlic and noodles - will chuck lots of veg in too, another yoghurt and malteaser mini bag 5.5 syns

Total of 9.5 syns, will down a couple of pints of squash and some peppermint tea to flush it all out

Have a good day x

4 days without the poo fairy visiting, starting to feel sick :-(

Today is a no exercise day - just a bit a walking and housework

Red day:
Brekkie - Coffee with milk (hex a) and 1 sugar (1 syn) half a scan bran cake with yoghurt and raspberries (1/2 hex b and 1 syn)

Lunch - other half of scan bran cake (1/2 hex b and 1 syn) with grapes, banana and yoghurt

Snack - ham, pickled onions, 1 babybel light (part of hex a)

Dinner - Roast chicken with salad, jacket potato (hex b) sprinkle of parmesan (rest of hexa) and Caesar dressing (4 syns)

Drinks - water, peppermint tea, squash

Syns - 7

Fingers crossed that scan bran gets things moving!!

Weigh in day tomorrow, need to reign it in today as had some mulled wine and malteasers last night, its that time of year when everything that's soo bad for you suddenly seems sooo appealing - salad and yoghurt isn't quite cutting it at the mo!!

Today is a red day:

Brekkie: Coffee, milk (hex a) sugar (1syn) apple, alpen light (part of hex b)

Christmas shopping with my sister so will stop for a skinny gingerbread latte (hex a2 + 4 syns)

Lunch: Jacket potato (hex b) with prawns and salad, extra light mayo (2.5 syns)

Dinner: Turbot with roasted veg and a few sw chips (other part of hex b from this morn)

Snacks: fruit, yoghurt, lots of water

Weigh in was on Saturday and I was down 1.5lbs - really happy with that as my weight hasn't really moved the last few months - ive been lifting heavy weights at the gym and the inches have shrunk in size, ive gone from a 14 to a 12, my weight has stayed the same throughout. We go to Rome next Thursday and I would love to be in the 11's by then - so fingers crossed!

Red day today:

Brekkie: coffee with milk (hex a) and 1 sugar 1 syn

1 hour body pump then 45 min spinning - 1 litre water

more coffee with milk (hex a2) and sugar 1 syns

Lunch: 227g jacket pot (hex b) with prawns, lighter than light mayo (2.5 syns) tabasco and salad

Dinner: Steak with roasted veg, garlic green beans and sw chips (hex b)

Snacks - yoghurt, fruit - trying to keep syns below 10 this week as had curry and gin over the weekend, will probably have a few Mikado later for another 3 syns

Have a good day all xx

Back