Missyy’s Diary

Missyy76

Hi Guys
I’ve come back to SW (and Minimins) after 3 years of trying different ways of eating.
I got married in June 2017 and felt amazing on the day, but recently have felt myself slipping into bad habits.
My mum has terminal cancer and I find myself using that as a reason to eat rubbish (you only live once, just eat the chocolate etc)
So, today is day 1 😊, I never got on with EE so always use the old red days as I’m not a massive fan of pasta and rice.
Anyway, wish me luck xx

Day 1:

Coffee with Koko milk (hex a)

Breakfast (after gym)
2 slices nimble (hex b) 2 eggs fried in frylight, mushrooms and tomatoes

Lunch
Broccoli rice, aubergine and mushrooms, soy sauce, 1 egg, chicken breast (makes a nice chicken fried rice)

Dinner
Beef chilli with wedges (hex b) and cheese (hex a)

Snacks: fruit salad, 2 benefit bars (6 syns)

Exercise: 1 hour personal trainer session

Water: 3 litres

Good days food there Missy.

Reminder me , if you don't mind, is it 2 A's and 2 b's on red and green.

I always preferred that plan. I think I have a book somewhere, but not sure at the moment. Hence my question. Xx

Looking forward to seeing your food each day.

So sorry your Mum is not in good health. Xx

Thank you Doreen
Yes it’s 2 A’s and 2B’s, I loved red days so going to stick to what works for me.
First day on plan and feeling good xx

Thursday (another original day)

Coffee with semi skimmed milk (hex a)

Breakfast (on the go)
Apple and a benefit bar (3.5 syns)
Coffee with rest of hex a milk

Lunch
2 slices nimble (hex b), bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, cheese (hex a)
Muller light and fruit salad

Dinner
Roast lamb, roast pots (hex b), lots of veg, gravy (3 syns)

Snacks
Fruit, ham, pickled onions

Water
3 litres

Exercise
45 min walk

Thank God it’s Friday!!
Absolutely shattered today, how can you wake up tired?!
Got a PT session first thing and then I’ve treated myself to a lovely facial and massage before work. I’m working all weekend:-(

Friday Food (Original Day)

Coffee with milk (hex a)

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, 2 slices nimble (hex b), mushrooms

Lunch: Ham, gherkins, salad, pickled onions and cheese (hex a), salad cream (2 syns)

Dinner: Jacket potato (hex b) with prawn mayo (3 syns) and salad

Snacks: fruit, yoghurt and will use the rest of my syns on either gin or chocolate- well it is Friday!

Have a good day all xx

I would have to work weekends. Mind you I am retired now.

How did the plan to Saturday Missy ?

Sorry I didn’t get to reply Nanny Doreen, I had clients most of the weekend, I also have 3 children so have my hands full! How was your weekend?
My husband took me out for dinner on Saturday so I’m going to have a few low sun days to compensate.
Monday food (original day)

Coffee with milk (hex a)

Breakfast: 2 slices nimble (hex a), 2 eggs, ham, mushrooms

Lunch: Broccoli rice, aubergine, mushrooms, chicken, soy sauce, garlic and 1 egg. I love the fact you can buy broccoli and cauliflower rice these days, I can make a lovely egg fried rice with these.

Dinner: Homemade burger, gherkins, salad, roasted veg, homemade chips (hex b), cheese (hex a), ketchup and mayo (4 syns)

Exercise: 1 hour body pump, and will do 12,000 steps today. I’m going to try and hit 12,000 steps every day this week.

7 weeks until hubby and I go to Spain for a few days together, I would like 8lbs off by then. This would take me to my first target 😊
Have a good day all xx

So I nearly hit 12,00 steps yesterday. I came in at 11,200 so need to do 12,800 today to catch up.
Tuesdays food (original day)
2 x coffee with milk (hex a)
Breakfast: warburtons thin (hex b) with 2 eggs and 2 slices of ham (forgot to cook mushrooms!)
Lunch: Broccoli rice with chicken, aubergine, mushrooms, 1 egg, soy sauce and garlic
Dinner: Chicken stuff with cheese (hex a), wrapped in bacon, served with roasted veg, jacket potato (hex b) sweet chilli sauce (3 syns)
Snacks: mango, raspberries, muller
Exercise: Body combat and body balance.

Halfway through the week already - woop!
Got a lot of house stuff to do today, so no gym for me, will just try and walk as much as I can.
Wednesday (original day)

Brunch: Spanish omelette using random veg left in fridge and potato (hex b), salad cream (3 syns), salad

Dinner: Steak with sw chips (hex b) roasted cauliflower and salad, chipotle mayo (3 syns)

Snacks: fruit, ham, cheese (hex a), gherkins, pickled onions

Exercise; 12,000 steps today

Have a good day all x

Haven’t had a chance to post for the last couple of days, but I just weighed in this morning and I lost 4.5lbs!! Really happy with that as I don’t have a lot to lose. We have just over 6 weeks until we fly to Spain to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary, if I can lose another 5lbs by then I will weigh the same as I did on our wedding day last year 😊
Going to have a curry this evening with 2 glasses of wine so will not use any syns today and will keep low syn for the next couple of days to compensate.
Saturday (extra easy)

Breakfast: cinnamon toast (2 slices nimble hexb, egg, cinnamon, sweetener) strawberries

Late lunch: SW chilli, wedges, salad

Dinner: king prawn madras, rice, 1 poppadum, 2 glasses white wine (will work out syns in a mo)

Exercise: spin class

Going to allow 40 syns for my dinner tonight.
I’ve got a lush spa day booked tomorrow with my mum and sister so will make sure I get plenty of swimming in to help burn it off xx

Fell off the wagon for a couple of weeks after we had the news that mum only has 3-4 months to live.
Coming on here and logging my food really helped so I’m back on it today.
Tuesday (Original Day)

Brunch: Jacket potato (hex b) with tuna, light mayo (3 syns) and salad

Mid afternoon: fruit, yoghurt

Dinner: Lamb steaks, rosemary potatoes (hex b) vegetables, gravy (syns)

Exercise: 1 hour body combat

Back