mistake :(

Kellybelly123

Hi everyone
I was out a family meal got so hungry and really didnt want to eat so ended up having a little milk in my coffee really hope i have not ruined things as i get weighed tomorrow

I know i should not of had any milk im on day 5 and still a little hungry better choice than food i hope . I did feel full after thank god!

Kay said:
You should be ok hun, try not to worry :D

Thanks i hope so . Will find out at 10.00am cant wait first weigh in :)

Well done I think you could have done so much worst xx I really hope it has zero effect xx you can do this I promise!

I just found out the other day that my mum's been having milk in her tea ALL WEEK! She still lost 8lbs, I'm raging at her haha :rolleyes: I still lost more than her but hmph! I'd been 100%! Anyway it doesn't affect your weightloss but it could affect your ketosis so I'd try and keep from doing it in future, that's all :)

^ Oh no! I don't like milk in hot drinks, you can have my allowance!!

How did it go Kelly? I'm sure you were fine x My next weigh in is Thursday and I ate half an Eater Egg!!
DREADING IT!

I know I shouldn't say this but if you have to have a little something in your coffee cream is better as no carbs in cream but there are in milk (I think!)

Shikei85 said:
I just found out the other day that my mum's been having milk in her tea ALL WEEK! She still lost 8lbs, I'm raging at her haha :rolleyes: I still lost more than her but hmph! I'd been 100%! Anyway it doesn't affect your weightloss but it could affect your ketosis so I'd try and keep from doing it in future, that's all :)

I know i was reading past threads on people taking milk all the time in there coffee and still lost weight and stayed in ketosis. I wont do anymore thou x

tinkagem said:
^ Oh no! I don't like milk in hot drinks, you can have my allowance!!

How did it go Kelly? I'm sure you were fine x My next weigh in is Thursday and I ate half an Eater Egg!!
DREADING IT!

Lol my second day i failed my theory so had a burger and thought im not doing this diet no more then pulled my self together and stayed focused and lost 5lbs happy :)

patchesmum said:
I know I shouldn't say this but if you have to have a little something in your coffee cream is better as no carbs in cream but there are in milk (I think!)

Cream what type ? I stayed in ketosis after the milk but wont take no more x

Any I think....

Back