1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Mistiek - Day one... hoping I can do it this time

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Mistiek, 25 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Mistiek

Mistiek Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge SS+
    So today is Day 1 on SW. I have done this before and although went to class every week found it really difficult to stick to it 100% and forgot to count all my sins etc and just found that I never really lost the weight. After weeks of staying where I was I gave up.... this has happened 3 times!

I have a holiday booked in december to see our family in South Africa and I need to loose at least 40lb by then. Last time I went was a year after my sons birth and an unplanned trip so felt extreamly self concious the whole time as I was so much bigger than when I had left SA. So this time I am determined to go back looking more like I used to! Im also starting University to do nursing in Septemebr so want to loose a decent amount by then....

Yesterday 1 had two people ask me when my baby was due!!!!! I told myself that it was probably just what I was wearing but it still has given my a huge kick in the ass to get going now and try do somthing.

Hubby has just lost his job so money is very tight so I wont be able to go to the classes but still have all my books. I am determined to stick to it 100% this week to see if it can work for me... So here is holding thumbs! Wish me luck..

So far today: I have had 1 slice of toast hexb with eggs and a banana and muller light yogurt plus half a glass of milk, hexa.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.