mite be really strange but it helps me =]

k4tti3_1988

hey guys on day9 and still keeping 100% on SS =] I know it mite Sound Strange but when my mum or sister are cooking I love to sit in the kitchen and smell the food it doesn't make me want to eat it tho it's a strange feeling but helping in a strange way haha just thought I'd share with you all hehe.... bring on week 2 weigh in on Monday =] xx

My sense of smell is so sensitive right now & I love the smell of fresh salad. I often sniff what my oh is eating, it's quite satisfying.

Well done on 9 days, stick with it :)

hehe thanx hun glad someone agrees haha =] xx

Im also day 9 and exactly the same!

Totaly with you there. I thought I was weird for it too but glad it's not just me. Being a mum of two and having to still cook for the family actually takes away my cravings. Weird. I even baked with my son the other and the cakes are sitting there looking lovely...but not even tempted!
Well done on your journey so far, thats great. Well done. :)x

yep i`m the same
i have 5 children and love cooking for them
i even sit at the table with them while they eat and i have my shake
i`m the same with my partner, he`ll eat and i love watching him, he feels guilty but i tell him not to be as i know i`m strong enough not to cheat :D

kaz:)

Me too, I have to cook for hubby to be and our son. I also cook and serve food at work, if anything it puts me off food. I order take aways for the family and feel suck at how much I used to eat unnecessarily, as they tucked into their Indians last night I had my soup and felt so proud of myself. Not been tempted once as the rewards on plan are too good to ruin x

same here I feel so proud =] my family had chippy the other day it smelt so nice but I could smell the grease so I was like I'm glad your eating it and not me haha slurping away at my soup hehe loving this diet at the mo another meal I like to smell is spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread mmm smells lush but not Evan interested in eat it hehe gd luck ladys on your weight losses =] xx

Back