Mix 2 Max

justjudith

*waves hello*
Anyone remember Mix2Max?

If so can you help me refresh this rusty brain of mine.

Each meal is either green or red. Can have 1 or 2 HEA and 2 HEB. And syns is the highest of the two.

Have I got that right?

First weigh in tomorrow morning and I'm anxious! Mind you whats done is done now. Lets forge onwards to a new week.

Thanks in advance

Judith & Pickle

Yes, that's right. Good luck for WI!

is it any different to success express then? Im getting confused there are too many plans ! Lol

I normally do green days but sometimes have the odd red day or red meal. Like today I've already had 2 HEB's for breakfast and anyway the amount of salad I had on my meal..... from a cafe at work.... could not be stretched to 1/3 superfree even with the most vivid of imaginations. All free green food though (jacket with beans).

Mix2Max isn't that old a plan and its handy for me who has got to grips with red and green days, eat mainly veggie and have not quite got to grips with EE!

Thanks for the info.

Judith & Pickle

Was wondering if you can still do Mix2Max, although don't see any reason why not. I normally do green days but have the occasional red meal for dinner. The main reason I don't want to do EE is you only get 2HEXs a day and I tend to use my HEXB for oats in the morning and cereal bar or scan bran cake for snack!

Yes you're right with how the plan works, I still have my book from several years ago. I always did Mix2Max although a lot of the time all my meals were green but I still stuck the free foods only for snacks, IYSWIM!

Back