Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Mix 2 max??!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lozza05, 15 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Lozza05

Lozza05 Member

Hi everyone

Have just started back on the plans after a few years (!!!) off. Just wondering if anyone knows if mix 2 max is still used and if so do any of you use it. Always been a green girl but doing EE at the moment. Any ideas or advice would be gratefully received!! :)

Cheers - Lorna x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dreamslim

dreamslim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I vaguely remember mix 2 match from one of my dealings with sw over the years. Am I right in thinking though that it was about having a red meal for lunch say, and green meal for dinner? If I'm right in my memory I would say it was the beginnings of ee. I personally do ee every day coz I love meat and I love carbs. It works for me and until I stop losing on it I'm sticking to it :)

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

It's not mentioned anywhere - personally I don't think it's necessary with EE.
    Mix 2 Max you had a red or green meal, 2 A's and 2 B's but only snacked on superfree and I thinks syns were at the highest red or green value.

I reckon it's had it's day!

5. traceynicola

traceynicola Member

Start Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    7st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(26.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Harcombe Diet
    I do Mix2Max quite a lot. I don't like mixing meat and carbs as it bloats me a bit so I'll have a salad with ham/chicken/tuna at lunch and then jacket potato and beans or quorn pasta bolognaise for dinner. I dont tend to snack during the day and any syns I have tend to be the same syn value for red and green i.e. crisps, chocolate, mayo. Breakfast is usually cereal and milk so HEA and HEB and I still get another A & B for later in the day.

I only started SW in Feb and it's not mentioned in the books at all but I read about it on Minimins and a lovely lady at work gave me her Mix2Max/Success Express booklet from when she did SW a couple of years ago.

6. Lozza05

Lozza05 Member

Thanks guys. I'll stick with a combo of green and EE for the time being then. I love meat and I love carbs, but which is best?????...... Fight!!!! I've been away overseas for a few years so EE is a whole new ball game to me. I am enjoying being able to put chicken in my pasta'n'sauces and savoury rices. Just adds a whole new dimension. I've seen on here that people don't get on with EE because of the limited HEx's but tbh if I want cheese and milk in the same day I go green. Thanks for the advice and look forward to hearing more from you over the coming weeks and months ;)

7. Flippy

Flippy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(11.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do mix2max, officially it's been replaced by EE, I emailed SW to ask them. I did SW about 5 years ago and loved mix2max as I normally go green but have the occassional red meal.

I don't like EE as I like having 4 HEs and I find the 1/3 sf file a bit restrictive. So I still do mix2max as it worked for me 5 years ago so no reason it shouldn't again, in fact I've list 9.5 lb in 7 weeks :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.