mix a a mousse lovers please help!

im still laughing at £14.00......jeeeeez xxx

im still laughing at £14.00......jeeeeez xxx

Not really very funny to learn you have been ripped off. Not sure what's so funny really...:rolleyes:

------------------------------------------------

Anyway I printed a price list from this website and took with me on Wednesday. My cdc had mistakenly over-charged me and was very apologetic. I think she must have mis-read her price guide.

So just to confirm mix a mousse is £4.40 not £14.40!!! ;)

Well done Emma getting it refunded............did you manage to perfect the mousse yet then?x

Yes sandypops I have made 2 successful mousses!!! I was putting too much water in and the water wasn't cold enough!!

Yay :)

Hugs x x x

Well done it is just mastering it I think................have you tried the mint choc yet ............tastes just like aero........lol.x

ooh sandy - no I haven't, but you've given me an idea for lunch later :)

Hugs x x x

maybe I was more amused at the cheek of the cdc for charging you so much.......mistake or no mistake she must've realised she'd charged you way too much......but if you want to take it personally.......xxx

I am an absolute lover of mousses as suzie will confirm, I have found the perfect way to make them, 150ml of water no more than that ice cubes 3 at the most, whizz water and ice cubes until smooth then add a good scoop of mousse mixture and whizz then add the shake and whizz for a good 2 minutes, pour into a cold bowl and place in the freezer leave for a good 10min no more and you will have a perfect mousse. I have found however that some work better than others my favourite is the toffee and walnut with a pinch of cinnamin.

thanks for the tips guys, i made perfect chocolate-orange mousse tonight!

Bought mix-a-mousse today and with the guidance of my CDC (ice cold water, mixing the shake and powder before adding water, chilling my glass etc...) I made the perfect chocolate mint mousse. Was delicious, you were right Sandy, just like Aero ;)

Just wondering though, do you guys used a hand whisk, an electric whisk or a blender? I used the blender as it worked brilliantly but I ended up leaving half the pack in the blender cause I couldn't get it out. I am worried that I'll end up missing out on vital nutrients :(

Lisa

I use a hand blender bought in asda for a few quid and a beaker type container that I got with a previous blender with measures on it so measure up the 150mls then mix the mix a mousse in shake bag and use spoon to thoroughly mix then add to water in beaker and blend moving the blender up to surface and back down to bottom of beaker. Also used bowl once to see difference but beaker better..........I check with spoon mid blend then transfer all of mousee into a cereal bowl and set for 10mins...........after a while you will perfect it .....x

Back