Mix A Moose

Chocolate

Hi, can anyone tell me what the recommended amount of mix a moose is? I have been having it most nights for my tea and also had a bar for my dinner. My CDC said this would be ok but just a little worried that it may be slowing down my weight loss?

cheers

Hi Chocolate - cool name!

The recommended amount is 1 scoop per day, we shouldn't have anymore than that.
Doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong, but I know when I have bars it slows my weight loss down, so I don't have them.

The only thing you can do is stop having bars or stop having Mix a Mousse and see what happens next week......

Hi
Thanks for your reply - well I just got back from my 5th Weigh in and I have lost 4Ilb this week so I am very pleased. I think I was worrying about the moose for nothing! x

I used to have 2 day as it was the only thing that would keep me on track - I loved my mousses and a shake just didn't do it. Everyone's different and my losses were fine - other people notice a difference and prefer not to, others think that they need to re-train their habits rather than have everything they like so just work out what is best for you.

Back