Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Mix A Moose

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chocolate, 16 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Chocolate

Chocolate Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.87%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, can anyone tell me what the recommended amount of mix a moose is? I have been having it most nights for my tea and also had a bar for my dinner. My CDC said this would be ok but just a little worried that it may be slowing down my weight loss?

cheers

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kimberleyski

Kimberleyski Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Chocolate - cool name!

The recommended amount is 1 scoop per day, we shouldn't have anymore than that.
    Doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong, but I know when I have bars it slows my weight loss down, so I don't have them.

The only thing you can do is stop having bars or stop having Mix a Mousse and see what happens next week......

4. Chocolate

Chocolate Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.87%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi
    Thanks for your reply - well I just got back from my 5th Weigh in and I have lost 4Ilb this week so I am very pleased. I think I was worrying about the moose for nothing! x

5. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    I used to have 2 day as it was the only thing that would keep me on track - I loved my mousses and a shake just didn't do it. Everyone's different and my losses were fine - other people notice a difference and prefer not to, others think that they need to re-train their habits rather than have everything they like so just work out what is best for you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.