mix a mousse disgusting

dinkadonka

Hello, Im on my first day of my last restart!! Got 8 stone to lose at least. I decided to try using mix a mousse in a banana milkshake and left it to set and it looked nice, just tried to eat it and it tasted like banana blamonge if thats how u spell it lol and I almost gagged!!

Did I make it right I used 150ml of water and one scoop of mix a mousse with the banana pack and used an electric hand whisk. It looks disgusting now ive had a mouthfull and It really has made me feel ill. I love the banana as a normal shake but thought id try a mousse. I like the jelly with the flavourings but im disappointed in the mousse? Any tips?

Did you use ice cold water making the mousse? The secret is totally icy cold water, the shake pack, the mix and then whizz for 1 minute...scrape off the powder on the mixer and then whizz again for another 15 seconds.....

Having said that, I use 175mls of water as I find most of mine go quite solid at 150mls...

HTH

Hi Hun!

dont rite it off just yet, how about trying it with some of the other flavours, i found strawberry, fruits of teh forest and walnut and toffe quite nice. I would add more water, as 150 doesnt sound like enought to me, i normally mix mine up to about 3/350....really depends, how thick i want it to be. I like to experiment lets say.

Back